DNF Chairbacks

pcdog2017

Aug 18, 2019
Whats the best way to try to find open chair back tickets for baseball games throughout the season? Its always frustrating to get to the game and have to stand for GA while all those seats are empty

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Whats the best way to try to find open chair back tickets for baseball games throughout the season? Its always frustrating to get to the game and have to stand for GA while all those seats are empty
After the third inning, I believe, you can sit in any vacant chair back.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
check StubHub and the MSU ticket FB groups, during the week you can get reserved seats for a good price.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Call the ticket office. Tell them you are an avid reader of SPS. They'll sell you the good tickets.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Call the ticket office. Tell them you are an avid reader of SPS. They'll sell you the good tickets.
big will ferrell GIF

Reactions: aTotal360

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
That didn't take long, season hasn't started yet and this topic has already come up. It usually starts a week or two into the season. Let the "we built it too small" bitchin begin, followed by "we need some general admission seating", we need to add on down the left field line", "we need to add a section behind right field". Did I miss any? I'll add for this season that parking will be a major nightmare because of the main blvd construction and The Hump additions and bitchin about parking will be a popular topic too and it will be a legit gripe

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login