Do any of our QBs compete with Rodgers this year?

patdog

May 28, 2007
It sounds like you are saying there is no scenario where Wright plays over Will, I’m going to disagree. there are scenarios where Wright would play. One such scenario is if we start the year 2-3 and the offense is stagnant and not moving the ball. coaches aren’t going to lose their job because they don’t want to change qbs for a game.
That’s exactly what I’m saying. Even if we start 2-3 (which is probably best case for us). Wright is not the QB Will is. He’s just not. A coach isn’t going to downgrade at any position just because some fans are desperate for a change. Wright is the 3rd QB I’ve been told is taking Wills job. Didn’t happen with the others & it’s not happening this year either.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Put Will at LB and wright at QB and vice versa and see who can and can’t catch the other one. My money is Wright. Total domination.

QMartinez

Jan 17, 2023
That’s exactly what I’m saying. Even if we start 2-3 (which is probably best case for us). Wright is not the QB Will is. He’s just not. A coach isn’t going to downgrade at any position just because some fans are desperate for a change. Wright is the 3rd QB I’ve been told is taking Wills job. Didn’t happen with the others & it’s not happening this year either.
“Wright is not the qb Will is, he’s just not.“Well that depends. Let’s see how Will does in this offense. Sec defenses may stack the box on first and second downs, then sit on routes and rush the qb on third down, then what? Will the qb run backwards ten yards and fall,down, because I’ve seen that happen.

when teams have to defend a qb who can take off and run for twenty yards it makes it much more difficult to defend. I don’t think things are written in stone as much as you suggest. It’s anybodys guess at this point

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Put Will at LB and wright at QB and vice versa and see who can and can’t catch the other one. My money is Wright. Total domination.
Will at QB would be total passing domination and Wright at QB would be total running domination. Just depends on what you want to do. Run or Pass? Will can hand the ball off to a RB I'm sure. But can Wright complete the accurate passes.....I have my doubts.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login