Do I win anything for predicting an Ole Miss sweep?

Fritz!

Oct 16, 2014
Did you do that before or after HD6 said it more ambiguously yesterday on the radio?

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Forsythe says you can take that two bagger up your ***

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
There's only one logical explanation for you and Irish being this stupid.

Statistically speaking, 0.6% of men are born with micropenis. That means there are likely a few on the board and you 2 have unintentionally self identified your extreme cases:

In extreme cases of micropenis, there is barely any shaft, and the glans appears to sit almost on the pubic skin. From the 1960s until the late 1970s, it was common for sex reassignment and surgery to be recommended. This was especially likely if evidence suggested that response to additional testosterone and pubertal testosterone would be poor. With parental acceptance, the boy would be reassigned and renamed as a girl, and surgery performed to remove the testes and construct an artificial ******. This was based on the now-questioned idea that gender identity was shaped entirely from socialization, and that a man with a small penis can find no acceptable place in society.

I'm going to have to agree with the rationale from the 60's and 70's. You 2 micros obviously have not found an acceptable place in society and it's time to get your surgery.

tatedog

Mar 28, 2015
I remember watching my first SEC baseball series too, guys. Cut him some slack.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login