Doc goes DefCon 1 on the crape myrtles...

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
If you were worried about how the crape myrtles in front of DNF would look after being pruned so low, well rest easy. They have been completely dug up and shrubs are being planted in their place as I type.

And personally, I think the only people that should care are the 2 ladies that work in that ticket office that will have to stare into a setting sun now.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
If you were worried about how the crape myrtles in front of DNF would look after being pruned so low, well rest easy. They have been completely dug up and shrubs are being planted in their place as I type.

And personally, I think the only people that should care are the 2 ladies that work in that ticket office that will have to stare into a setting sun now.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
that entire area hasn't been turned into an extremely nice plaza entrance by now.

Pop Knot

Aug 8, 2006
we all know that military bases are the most asthetically pleasing places on earth!

to make this topic sports related does anyone know when doc will install the beach volleyball court so he play shirtless in his blue jeans while listening to some Kenny Loggins?

KurtRambis4

Aug 30, 2006

MrBigDawg

Aug 8, 2007
This crap is going to get old. On a lighter note I hear we are putting in a runway in the middle of campus so Fighter jets can land when we change to a military base.

MSUCE99

Nov 15, 2005
Quote:_________________________________________________They have been completely dug up and shrubs are being planted in their place as I type._________________________________________________

Will they have the two-level effect, with a little path running down the middle?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login