Does anyone else get SeCN+ to work?

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
I can’t get it to work through the ESPN app. I click the watch button and nothing happens.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Log out and log back in to tv provider and also do the same with ESPN account login. Our Amazon fire sticks do that sometimes. If all else fails delete app or check network

AlSwearengen

Aug 22, 2012
Log out and log back in to tv provider and also do the same with ESPN account login. Our Amazon fire sticks do that sometimes. If all else fails delete app or check network

this is what I have to do from time to time with Roku. Aggravating as hell.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Their app is a pain the *** no matter the platform. Our Apple TV ESPN app will keep playing audio from one game even if you select another. Then you get both audio. Basically have to unplug the Apple TV. Haven't tried Roku. Fire sticks are glitchy but much cheaper than Apple TV. But the ESPN screws up on all of them

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
this is what I have to do from time to time with Roku. Aggravating as hell.

I have to sign in ESPN every 3 months or so using Roku. The reasoning is they want to make sure you haven't dropped your primary cable/satellite provider. If you have, you no longer have ESPN or SEC+ access. Some of the streaming apps going through Roku, at least for me, require you to sign in every time it's used, so ESPN is less irritating than some.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login