Does OM have the most obnoxious fan base in the SEC?

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Texas says

Say What Oh Hell No GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
OM and Tennessee are the worst I’ve ever had any interaction with. Kentucky fans are a jekyl and Hyde type fan base. For football they are subdued and mild but come basketball season they will jump on your table in a restaurant screaming “Wildcats, Wildcats, Wildcats” at the top of their lungs.

Reactions: preacher_dawg

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Nah. Ole Miss fans aren’t obnoxious. They’re just delusional. Let’s hope Kentucky’s intervention works for the season.

Now Texas fans are obnoxious — but rightly so since they were born with silver spoons in their mouths.

Reactions: Doghaus and NTDawg

TPIPER36

May 19, 2023
Bama probably too, but they are
Depends on where you live. I'd say Alabama's is the worst. And after tonight, it'll only get worse.
The reason I didn’t put bama on the list is because they are such trailer trash. Like I don’t even respect the poors at bama enough to care

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
Nah. Ole Miss fans aren’t obnoxious. They’re just delusional. Let’s hope Kentucky’s intervention works for the season.

Now Texas fans are obnoxious — but rightly so since they were born with silver spoons in their mouths.
It was a Texas fan that ALMOST made me pull for OM one time.

• Haha
Reactions: Maroon Eagle
Nov 29, 2017
Bama is the worst. I’ve been living in Mobile for 10 years. I always have a state cap on, and in 2014 I can’t tell you how many times I was harassed by these gumps just going to the grocery store.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
You’ve got two kinds of Bama fans. The actual Bama Alumni aren’t bad at all. The meth cooking sidewalk fans are obnoxious until you use big words and they get really confused and quiet.
There are a lot of alums who are pretty bad, too
But find the ones who supported the team through the lean years, and those are decent people.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Ya'll are leaving off LSU fans. They are the worst. Two years ago, leaving the NICU after visiting my newborn son, I had some LSU fans trying to **** talk me because I had a State hat on. Ya'll think I'm joking when I say I hope this whole ******* state sinks into the gulf. I pray for it with all my heart.

• Haha
Reactions: onewoof

RopeDawg

Feb 24, 2023
OM, Tennessee, UGA. Those are the most obnoxious imo.
I actually find Georgia fans fairly reasonable. They have been in Alabama’s shadow so long they don’t have the arrogance of 2x champions. It’s like battered wife syndrome.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
You’ve got two kinds of Bama fans. The actual Bama Alumni aren’t bad at all. The meth cooking sidewalk fans are obnoxious until you use big words and they get really confused and quiet.
That has been my experience with them as well.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login