Donny Mullings top 25 list

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Maybe he's looking out for us, because he knows we thrive as the underdog *****

So far, the only compliment I've heard anyone give us was Finebaum, saying LSU had a tough game on the road early vs. us.

I love it personally. Don't take us seriously. It's who we are. The only people who care are the types that are too self-conscious to say 'Hail State'.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Nobody will vote for us because Arnett and staff are unproven & it's a complete overhaul of the offensive scheme. We win some games we'll get votes.

Reactions: drumrcraig

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
He smells blood in the water. Writing is on the wall for Sammy Bigtits. Mullen job hunting early this year
Sammy Bigtits. I lol'd out loud.

Good One Reaction GIF

was21

May 29, 2007
Nobody will vote for us because Arnett and staff are unproven & it's a complete overhaul of the offensive scheme. We win some games we'll get votes.
That's pretty much it in a nutshell and rightfully so. Other than that, it's pure speculation.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
All this proves is that, NOBODY really has a good idea, until the process is underway.
Preseason projections are a joke, wild assed guess at best.
Somebody bring out a dart board.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I saw an anal ist pick MSU to win 4. I guess we can’t be in the top 25 when Sacarlina and kintucky are both expected to beat us and they aren’t in the top 25 either.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

drumrcraig

Aug 22, 2012
So far, the only compliment I've heard anyone give us was Finebaum, saying LSU had a tough game on the road early vs. us.

I know Josh Pate had someone ask, “What if someone other than Bama, LSU, and A&M won the west?” and his response was that he would probably believe it was MSU in that case. He also had us in his Top 25 and listed as one of his most underrated teams.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I know Josh Pate had someone ask, “What if someone other than Bama, LSU, and A&M won the west?” and his response was that he would probably believe it was MSU in that case. He also had us in his Top 25 and listed as one of his most underrated teams.
I believe he is the only person that ranked us in the Top 25. That’s where our four points came from. He ranked us 22nd.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
I am more amazed that folks continue to put OM in the Top 25 than I am them leaving us out. OM was terrible last year when playing any team with a pulse.

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

klong-dog

Aug 22, 2012
Maybe he's looking out for us, because he knows we thrive as the underdog *****

I love it personally. Don't take us seriously. It's who we are. The only people who care are the types that are too self-conscious to say 'Hail State'.
Roman Harper I know picked us to have a better record than OM.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login