Donovan wasn't very happy about last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
Link

"It's in front of our guys, what it takes to win," Donovan said. "For whatever reason, I haven't brought it out in them. They're not committed to it. But I'm not necessarily really that excited about these guys being sophomores, to be honest. I don't think people change a whole lot, and I don't think you've seen the basketball team change at all this year. So it's hard for me to get overly thrilled or excited."

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
If the players read the article, they're either going to completely quit on him (go pro, transfer, become even more lazy next year, etc.) or it will light a fire under their ***.</p>

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
he is flat out telling them they have to work harder and gain some toughness to compete in the SEC. He is calling them out and motivating them to deal with the expectations of Fla basketball

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
I'm guessing BD's tried everything in the book to get their *** in gear...going public is likely a last ditch effort. Like Vegas said...they'll either respond like he wants, or lay down on his ***. Either way, he's forcing them to **** or get off the pot.

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
What will you have to bust Coach's balls about then?

Some of your obsessions with Coach gets extrememly old. Everytime anything happens in the SEC, somebody starts a thread tying back somehow to a failed Coach prediction.</p>

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
There's plenty but bust on Peaches about. The guy has made a lot of bad predictions lately, a lot of ridiculous statements, and it known for using varying scales when judging coaches. In the light of these facts I say there is no reason to ever reach like this in order to blast Peaches. He's given the board plenty of material. To bring two scenarios that differ greatly together in order to blast on him, well that's a reach that shouldn't be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login