Drunk thoughts. Pre game Thursday edition. A bit agitated

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022
1. Yeah I agree. White helmets to honor the 14 is stupid. Why can't the administration coaches whoever the 17 puts us in white helmets not grip that MOST of us hate them. Along with Croom and 17ing Hugh Freeze.

2. Speaking of Croom. I wish that dude wasn't associated with MSU. That's my feelings on him. 17ing UA cuck.

3. This season man. Last season man. NIL. Dallas fans. WTF. I am EXHAUSTED with it.

4. Dak is our guy. He is proud to be MSU. I love him ( no homo ). Jeff Simmons too. Jones is the best. As was fletch ( yazoo city ) Cox. But Dak and Jeff appreciate the college that got them there. There is no doubt.

5. Kinda hopeful for the Cruz look a like's team this year. But 17. I am every year.

6. Baseball playoffs have been fun to watch. Dodgers got that thing that some teams get sometimes. Ya know, that Kirk Gibson gonna limp up and hit a HR thing. That Rally monkey gonna get it thing. That Reggie gonna hit 3 thing.

7. The will to watch us is gone. I'm gonna lose $550 because I bet the over on 1.5 SEC wins this year.

8. 17ing Kirby Smart. 17 him too.

9. I think I want a pool heater. Hail State.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Happy Cheers GIF by Dierks Bentley

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
1. Yeah I agree. White helmets to honor the 14 is stupid. Why can't the administration coaches whoever the 17 puts us in white helmets not grip that MOST of us hate them. Along with Croom and 17ing Hugh Freeze.

2. Speaking of Croom. I wish that dude wasn't associated with MSU. That's my feelings on him. 17ing UA cuck.

3. This season man. Last season man. NIL. Dallas fans. WTF. I am EXHAUSTED with it.

4. Dak is our guy. He is proud to be MSU. I love him ( no homo ). Jeff Simmons too. Jones is the best. As was fletch ( yazoo city ) Cox. But Dak and Jeff appreciate the college that got them there. There is no doubt.

5. Kinda hopeful for the Cruz look a like's team this year. But 17. I am every year.

6. Baseball playoffs have been fun to watch. Dodgers got that thing that some teams get sometimes. Ya know, that Kirk Gibson gonna limp up and hit a HR thing. That Rally monkey gonna get it thing. That Reggie gonna hit 3 thing.

7. The will to watch us is gone. I'm gonna lose $550 because I bet the over on 1.5 SEC wins this year.

Agree on 9

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

I'll drink to that.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
10. the university needs to do something to permanently honor the pirate.
Why? He was only here 3 seasons and didn't have an exceptional record. His memorial needs to be at Texas Tech. We still haven't done anything to honor Allyn McKeen (other than put him on the ring of honor) and he won our only SEC title. He also was the coach in 1941. He is in the College Football Hall of Fame for what he did HERE. He should be first.

Last edited:

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Agree with all except 17 the Dodgers straight to hell. They're a grown up version of a local travel team whose best talent is going around and plucking the best players from other teams every damn offseason

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
9 win seasons are rare here. One season was all SEC. Think about it. Not the same as SloMo. But I agree with the 3 year aspect. Also agree that a pirate ship is massive overkill. McKeen deserves a statue

Reactions: eckie1

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022
Someone needs to discover AA....
He mentioned the Rally Monkey. What's else do you want from him?
Serious
He mentioned the Rally Monkey. What's else do you want from him
OP, spelling and punctuation is too correct. You ain't drunk.
He mentioned the Rally Monkey. What's else do you want from him?
My man!

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Why? He was only here 3 seasons and didn't have an exceptional record. His memorial needs to be at Texas Tech. We still haven't done anything to honor Allyn McKeen (other than put him on the ring of honor) and he won our only SEC title. He also was the coach in 1941. He is in the College Football Hall of Fame for what he did HERE. He should be first.
The most popular and beloved coach in all of CFB history died on active duty while HC in Starkville, only MSU fans wouldn't want to honor him. I mean he was just honored on DWTS. I just don't understand how we have a single fan who doesn't want to honor him, but our fans are our own worst enemy.

No one, and I mean no one, knows who Allyn McKeen is, but I'm cool with honoring him too.

Reactions: bulldoghair

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022

1729213777381.gif

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
The most popular and beloved coach in all of CFB history died on active duty while HC in Starkville, only MSU fans wouldn't want to honor him. I mean he was just honored on DWTS. I just don't understand how we have a single fan who doesn't want to honor him, but our fans are our own worst enemy.

No one, and I mean no one, knows who Allyn McKeen is, but I'm cool with honoring him too.
Only MSU fans WOULD honor him an over every othe football coach we have had. That he was honored on DWTS proves my damn point. You honor people at MSU for what they did AT MSU. Moorhead did as much at MSU as Leach did. No way he should be honored and no way Leach should be. His memorial should the at Texas Texh. If we honor Leach before we honor McKeen, Mullen, and JWS, we are absolutely the bush league idiots everybody says we are. McKeen is the ONLY one deserving of a statue or anything else for football as a coach AT MSU.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Only MSU fans WOULD honor him an over every othe football coach we have had. That he was honored on DWTS proves my damn point. You honor people at MSU for what they did AT MSU. Moorhead did as much at MSU as Leach did. No way he should be honored and no way Leach should be. His memorial should the at Texas Texh. If we honor Leach before we honor McKeen, Mullen, and JWS, we are absolutely the bush league idiots everybody says we are. McKeen is the ONLY one deserving of a statue or anything else for football as a coach AT MSU.

Those coaches weren't beloved by all of CFB, we don't have to honor for only what he did here, we would honor his entire career. Leach invented an offense and changed the game of CFB.

We do have the Grant President library after all....and that creepy clock museum.

Last edited:
Reactions: bulldoghair

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Respectfully agree to disagree. He was 19-16 here only 3 games over .500 , 11-14 in SEC.

In 2 seasons Moorhead was 14-12 and 7-9 in SEC, identical winning % as Leach. We gonna permanently honor him too?
Moorhead didn’t die while he was our sitting coach.

btw, what coaches should we permanently honor? Anyone?

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
McKeen coached here 100 years ago. I only know that because I looked it up. Nobody knows who that is. In conference Jackie was 43-59, and Mullen was 33-39. And Leach died while he was our sitting coach. Dying on the job, especially while just as successful as any good coach we’ve ever had while he was here, constitutes permanent honor. And btw I’m all for claiming 1941 as a national championship, I even have the tshirt. We should absolutely honor that too permanently.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login