Dude the officials calling today's Dallas - San Francisco game suck

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I watched them at least six or seven obvious calls on both teams during this drive and only through the flag once and that was the wrong call because the tackle moved before he moved over the line of scrimmage.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Hard to not look good when you're tackling the key defensive player on every other play that being said San Francisco has an awesome game plan to start with in Dallas does not.

Coast Dawg

Feb 28, 2008
Not so sure about your take on that drive but SF is getting after Dallas’s ***. Cowgirls look soft.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Because they’re sneaky good. They play in the best division in the NFL so their record is kinda deceptive.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This drive things cleaned up for both teams but San Francisco hass just been punching them in the mouth

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
If given time, Dak can exploit the corners. It’s been the weak spot in the defense for the Niners this year.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
typical for Dallas. Up one game down the next. Of course nfc east was very weak this year. Cowboys are good but they aren't as good as the record shows. Anytime they played a good team they lost. They just expect to show up and win some games.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Uh…because it was holding. He tackled him. Should have been holding on second down on the goal line too.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Dak needs to get in some faces of the oline and get in moores face. Because they have been **** so far today. Line and play calls have been ****.

Parsons needs to get in the dlines face.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
The biggest difference between these two teams is wearing headsets on each sidelines.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
This is absolutely true…

San Francisco has a much better coaching staff than Dallas.

McCarty is just good enough to win most of the games he’s supposed to. His lines are getting destroyed today and there’s no other unit that’s stepped up, either.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Bingo. And while I don’t think Shanahan is some genius, I have zero confidence in McCarthy. Hated the hire from day one

The most frustrating thing for me about the Dallas offense is that no matter how ineffective things get at times, they just keep running the same personnel and plays

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Does San Fran have a penalty? They're up there with Dallas in penalties but this game seems there's no calls.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I’m a Niners/Titans/Cowboys fan, so these last few weeks have been rough. Dallas/Titans in Nashville a couple weeks ago, and now today…

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Watching an NFL game is like watching a Wrestling match. If you listen to the announcers you will know what is going to happen. Dallas had 7 yards and they did a little feature on how potent Dallas' offense was. I told my wife Dallas will score on this possession. Voila!

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Welcome to NFL theater. Look at what's always the top TV broadcasts. Always NFL. The "controversy" was all they had to sell to maximize the cowboys game. Laughing all the way to the bank, these billionaires owners

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
Watching an NFL game is like watching a Wrestling match. If you listen to the announcers you will know what is going to happen. Dallas had 7 yards and they did a little feature on how potent Dallas' offense was. I told my wife Dallas will score on this possession. Voila!

You really think all these players buy into some sort of script? And with all these actors involved, not one blows the whistle on it? Wow

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
One already has blown the whistle btw

Who?

ETA... if the nfl is scripted, wouldn't it make more sense to have the most watched team in there, cowboys? Why would the NY teams suck so bad in such a huge market?

Last edited:

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
I am convinced the Umpire in that game wanted to screw over Dallas whenever he had the chance. Two obvious instances where he did that. First one was after Dallas successfully executed the fake punt earlier in the game. After that play he stood over the ball a full 2 seconds after Dallas swapped out their team and SF did the same with everyone set and would not allow the ball to be snapped. He essentially made sure Dallas got a delay of game call there. Second, on that last play he was WAY too far behind the play so it took him too long to get there to be available to spot the ball. BUT the worst part was that once he got there, instead of just touching the ball and moving so the snap could occur, he needlessly picked the ball up and moved it back a ridiculous foot to respot the ball (like from his vantage point he actually knew the exact spot the ball should be placed***) and that basically cost Dallas another full second or more on the clock and any chance to spike the ball before time ran out. Now I still think running to gain an extra 15 yards there was WAY too risky given the marginal benefit with no timeouts. I would rather have had 2 shots into the endzone from the 40 with 14 seconds than only 1 shot from the 25 even if it had worked out.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login