Dude the officials calling today's Dallas - San Francisco game suck

WhiteShepherd07

Sep 2, 2012
Because they’re sneaky good. They play in the best division in the NFL so their record is kinda deceptive.

Can someone explain how in the hell they called a delay of game on one of the last drives in the 4th? The referee set the ball and wouldn’t blow the whistle for play ready (while the line was set) until there was 1 seconds left on the play clock.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
Can someone explain how in the hell they called a delay of game on one of the last drives in the 4th? The referee set the ball and wouldn’t blow the whistle for play ready (while the line was set) until there was 1 seconds left on the play clock.

Were the 49ers that got subbed out off the field yet? When the offense subs late, they allow the defense to sub and get players off field before allowing snap

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I think the bottom line here is that if Dak could take it back, he probably would, but I’m not going to roast him over it. His team’s season just ended, he frankly played pretty awful, and his team got flagged 14 times.

Were they all the right calls? I don’t know, I didn’t see a whole lot on replays that seemed blatantly bad, but I get the frustration.

Dallas has some serious soul searching to do this off-season. Their O line is getting paid like it’s the best in the world, but I’ve felt for years that they’re massively overrated. Especially in run blocking. Zeke is a mediocre RB, and his big contract hasn’t even begun yet. The defense, while improved, still has holes. And finally, whether due to injury or something else, Dak was not the same QB during the 2nd half of the year.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
I believe the officials control who wins and who loses. They can throw a flag every play if they want. I've seen too many blatant offenses go without calls while minor stuff gets flagged on the team they want to shut down. Nothing you or anyone else say will convince me otherwise. It is my opinion, think what you will.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Why do you watch pro football if you believe winners are predetermined? And why would the NFL not want Dallas to win seeing they are the most popular team in the league?

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I believe the officials control who wins and who loses. They can throw a flag every play if they want. I've seen too many blatant offenses go without calls while minor stuff gets flagged on the team they want to shut down. Nothing you or anyone else say will convince me otherwise. It is my opinion, think what you will.

so basically the same as SEC Refs.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Because to me it is simple entertainment like watching a movie. I only watch Dallas because of Dak. Dallas losing doesn't bother me at all because now I won't be watching anymore NFL games and I'll be using my time more wisely. San Francisco needs some good news with all the crime happening there. There isn't much unrest in Dallas.

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021

But, you do have to admit that lots of games are won/lost in the final seconds on a long field goal or tremendous throw and catch.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login