DWS Upgrades

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
If we’re going to use the script State, could we maybe get somebody to come up with a better looking “S”?? That thing just doesn’t look right.

Reactions: OG Goat Holder

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Yeah, might as well go all in on "State" when going back to "MSU" would be pretty difficult. Go ahead and give a quick Google Image search of "MSU" and you'll see over 100 Michigan State

Google "State"; I'm sure Mississippi State University pops up*****

Ha. Boise State, Mayville State, some community college ..... then way way way way down..... the Banner M.

• Haha
Reactions: NawlBennyDawg

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
And hey, the newer, rigid M-State (official logo) is a reminder of one of the greatest times in MSU sports history. Got to get rid of that!*****

There are times and places to do things like the big boys do, and times and places not to. The logo is one where we should. Branding is branding. But instead, our geniuses want to switch that up, but actually try and be like the blue bloods on the field of play. Talk about backwards.
Still can’t figure out why you aren’t a P5 AD.

Truly mind numbing.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
What about the interlocking msu?
Ok with that as the helmet logo. But personally I’d prefer to go the Oregon route with football unis, heck we can use &tate every once in a while

My problem is the use of the &tate as the official athletics logo, on fields/facilities/etc, just no need, the new banner M State is well known and recognizable

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login