East Club Level Tickets Question

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
I bought East club level tickets on StubHub. Can I access the club level at some point prior to the game and store liquor? If so, how soon before the game begins?

Car Ramrod.sixpack

Sep 21, 2017
Lockers and keys are issued to the ticket holder prior to the first game. Locker servicing is only available Friday Night before the game.

If you purchased your ticket thru a third party seller unless they gave you the key you may not have locker privileges.

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
I bought East club level tickets on StubHub. Can I access the club level at some point prior to the game and store liquor? If so, how soon before the game begins?
You're lucky. I've tried about 7 times to buy tickets on stub hub today, and when I hit purchase, it just says loading until it times out. Guess we'll watch on TV.

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
You're lucky. I've tried about 7 times to buy tickets on stub hub today, and when I hit purchase, it just says loading until it times out. Guess we'll watch on TV.
Try Seat Geek. I've had much better luck with them

Reactions: woozman

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
Lockers and keys are issued to the ticket holder prior to the first game. Locker servicing is only available Friday Night before the game.

If you purchased your ticket thru a third party seller unless they gave you the key you may not have locker privileges.
Looks like I'll be drinking beer from the stadium. Thank you for the sobering news.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Looks like I'll be drinking beer from the stadium. Thank you for the sobering news.
Buy the plastic quart (?) liquor bottles from behind the counter at a liquor store. You can buy Crown, Beam and many different Vodkas. Put bottles in front waistband and wear a fishing button-up shirt. Also, you can pour vodka into a water bottle and take that. There'll be plenty of pickers in the club.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login