Egg bowl seats abound in Oxford for Thursday.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I plan on buying two or three Thursday. Nice to see the prices dropping

Reactions: mst8

mst8

Mar 3, 2008
I must have found some faculty tickets. Last time I went to Oxford was in 2008 for the 35 - 0 Shellacking.

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
Going with 8 and bringing my own food. Not a decent restaurant within 30 miles
I usually hit the Zaxby's in Batesville it's decent enough. If you do find yourself in Oxford and hungry Como has several good restaurants and is about 35 miles away. Como has a cool downtown area that would be a nice change of scenery. You could walk around and check out a few different bars.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I usually hit the Zaxby's in Batesville it's decent enough. If you do find yourself in Oxford and hungry Como has several good restaurants and is about 35 miles away. Como has a cool downtown area that would be a nice change of scenery. You could walk around and check out a few different bars.
But is Como's downtown a real "Square"? Pretentious, narcissistic, arseholes will flood it if it truly is and is bona fide

Reactions: BigDawg0074

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Como's not bad for a place like Como, but let's not oversell it here.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Como is by far the best place to go out and eat in the hills of northwest MS
Como being the best place to go eat in Tate County is like being the fastest kid in the special olympics.

It's fine for what it is. I'd rather go to Memphis or Oxford to eat catfish. I'd rather go to Holly Springs to get a steak.

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
Como being the best place to go eat in Tate County is like being the fastest kid in the special olympics.

It's fine for what it is. I'd rather go to Memphis or Oxford to eat catfish. I'd rather go to Holly Springs to get a steak.
Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

sfnsfn

Apr 3, 2020

Tate county?

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
John Currant has some excellent restaurants in Oxford but Big Bad Breakfast is not one of them. I’ve tried it several times thinking that I’m obviously missing something but it’s just not good.

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Going with 8 and bringing my own food. Not a decent restaurant within 30 miles
Hidden gem, I eat here every time I go!

I’ll also add, if you ain’t hit the brisket & turkey at Lamar Yard, you’s a missin’ out. The turkey is wayyyyy underrated! Trust me.

Can never go wrong @ BBB for breakfast or brunch neither!

As always, don’t go w/o your finest State apparel donned.

#BONAPETITE
#WHOKNEWOXFORDCOULDHAVEGOODFOODRIGHT

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
80% chance of rain and on Thanksgiving. Low crowd but they will announce sell out.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login