Egg Bowl

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I don't care what is/isn't going on with their coach. We need to take care of our business.

In 2014 Ole Miss lost in Fayetteville 0-30 and then beat us by 14 in Oxford. We better come ready to play on Thursday.

LFG
Im Ready Jim Carrey GIF

Reactions: Son_of_34

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
17 This Idiocy regarding our next game. This is you getting slapped. Nothing personal, just sayin'.

Idiocy?

We've won one road game this year . . . at Arizona.

We've played three SEC road games and lost all three. The closest loss was to Kentucky by 10 points. Also, I think a reasonable person would say that we didn't play well in any of those three road losses.

Certainly, sports is a funny thing . . . you never really know what's gonna happen. However, I wouldn't say it's "idiocy" to look at our road play this season and conclude that our chances for a win in the Egg Bowl are almost nonexistent,

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
My faithlessness in our team winning is based on how our team has played more than now their team has played. The dogs have not proven that they can get the job done this season or in previous Egg Bowls. It’s a sad reality.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Leach needs this. I don't think he cares one way or the other either, and I think that has been a problem with him and this game. Keenum needs to remind him how important this game is. If he don't like it he can retire.

Last edited:

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
My faithlessness in our team winning is based on how our team has played more than now their team has played. The dogs have not proven that they can get the job done this season or in previous Egg Bowls. It’s a sad reality.

I'm not sure where this comes from. We've lost two in a row by 7 and 10 points to good Ole Miss teams. The rivalry has been pretty even for 10 or 12 years now and we've blown them out twice in Oxford in that span.

The two teams are the 3rd and 4th best teams in the SEC West. How often has that been the case??

It's two pretty even, pretty damn good teams, with personable , accomplished coaches. It should be a great game.

These are the salad days.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Idiocy?

We've played three SEC road games and lost all three. The closest loss was to Kentucky by 10 points. Also, I think a reasonable person would say that we didn't play well in any of those three road losses.

Certainly, sports is a funny thing . . . you never really know what's gonna happen. However, I wouldn't say it's "idiocy" to look at our road play this season and conclude that our chances for a win in the Egg Bowl are almost nonexistent,
We have looked like dog sit in the road against every team with a pulse. That said, we weren’t routinely ****** on the road last year. I’m not sure the makeup of our team has changed that much. Unless it’s just not having cross as a safety blanket on the back side makes will unable to handle the road.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
The anti-woofing in this thread is beyond compare. Stop it now or I'll start feeling optimistic *****

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Idiocy?

I disagree. Based on the overall season I see enough reason to to think we can line up and beat them at their ugly house.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
We have looked like dog sit in the road against every team with a pulse. That said, we weren’t routinely ****** on the road last year. I’m not sure the makeup of our team has changed that much. Unless it’s just not having cross as a safety blanket on the back side makes will unable to handle the road.

Leading for 3 quarters at LSU and half the game at Kentucky is dog ****?

Dog **** is what Ole Miss did last night. We've played really well to pretty well for much of this season. EVERY TEAM IN THE COUNTRY HAS STRETCHES OF BAD PLAY.

By the way, and this is just an observation because I missed it when it happened, but Arizona knocked off UCLA last week.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I think the main difference in the two teams will be the QB's. I probably should just leave it at that.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I'm not sure where this comes from. We've lost two in a row by 7 and 10 points to good Ole Miss teams. The rivalry has been pretty even for 10 or 12 years now and we've blown them out twice in Oxford in that span.

The two teams are the 3rd and 4th best teams in the SEC West. How often has that been the case??

It's two pretty even, pretty damn good teams, with personable , accomplished coaches. It should be a great game.

These are the salad days.
It’s coming more from the last two lackluster EB games and the current debacles of losses this season. We sealed the deal on ONE road game essentially.

MSUGUY

Oct 11, 2020
I don't care what is/isn't going on with their coach. We need to take care of our business.

In 2014 Ole Miss lost in Fayetteville 0-30 and then beat us by 14 in Oxford. We better come ready to play on Thursday.

LFG
Dawgs win big between two evenly matched teams and one with a coaching controversy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login