ESPN will let anyone call a game apparently

patdog

May 28, 2007
He was a clown when he was a player & he’s a clown now. Turruble.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I mean he’s a clown Bc he wasn’t very good in the nfl? Lot of clowns out there.

He also has some productivity but couldn’t stay healthy.

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
You're right. He's getting worse every game I hear him call which is a few this year. He's way to comfortable. He thinks he's sitting in his living room with his buddies calling the game and he's still rarely funny.

He's the only person McElroy is better than. Beth Mowans and Pam Ward are way better than McElroy and RG3.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
I got a call, but had to decline....the wife wanted the Christmas decorations taken down and back in the attic.

forestdepth

Feb 20, 2018
You're right. He's getting worse every game I hear him call which is a few this year. He's way to comfortable. He thinks he's sitting in his living room with his buddies calling the game and he's still rarely funny.

He's the only person McElroy is better than. Beth Mowans and Pam Ward are way better than McElroy and RG3.

Agree here on every take

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
It doesn’t. I’m saying he didn’t do anything in the NFL because of horrific injuries therefore he’s not a clown.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
I thought he did a fine job. He speaks the english language pretty good. Clearly and intelligently for the most part.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
It wasn’t just the on field stuff with his NFL career.

What did he do off the field? I remember him being pretty good his first couple of years before he got hurt. Certainly not an all pro QB but not trash.

He’s a conservative Christian… figured most on this board would love him. He is however not w good commentator on these games.

Miketice

Sep 2, 2013

bully12

Sep 2, 2012

IMHO NOBODY is worse than Beth Mowins; she absolutely makes my skin crawl. Wouldn't kick her out for eating crackers, but would probably have to gag her.
;

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login