Estate Sale Find

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
My dear wife picked this at an estate sale earlier this afternoon. Super pumped. Now I have to buy a new VCR. 😂
Same era, but Another unique video I recently found really deep into a YouTube binge, is this August 1997 msu-Memphis one. Documented atmosphere really well, featured Matt Wyatt at QB, JJ Johnson TD, and last second FG. Was fun to look back on.

MagicDawg

Nov 11, 2010
Same era, but Another unique video I recently found really deep into a YouTube binge, is this August 1997 msu-Memphis one. Documented atmosphere really well, featured Matt Wyatt at QB, JJ Johnson TD, and last second FG. Was fun to look back on.

Thank you for this. I just shared it on the Famous Maroon Band Alumni & Friends facebook group. This has a lot of 90s era Maroon Band memories!

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
Thank you for this. I just shared it on the Famous Maroon Band Alumni & Friends facebook group. This has a lot of 90s era Maroon Band memories!
Sure thing, was actually my first game in band as freshman, and first MSU game attended of any kind. Don’t think game was televised. It’s definitely hard to find fan perspective videos like that from the pre-smartphone age.

Reactions: MagicDawg

MagicDawg

Nov 11, 2010
Sure thing, was actually my first game in band as freshman, and first MSU game attended of any kind. Don’t think game was televised. It’s definitely hard to find fan perspective videos like that from the pre-smartphone age.
I marched fall 87 through fall 91. If you want to join the FB group message me.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login