ETSU Hate Week!

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
I'm assuming we should be able to handle these dudes, but what's the skinny on them? If you were coach what would be your approach and priorities for ETSU this week and during the game Saturday given the Egg Bowl is next week?

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
They are a 3-7 FCS team with a bad defense. If we don’t score 40+ this weekend then I’m about ready to declare this offense broken. 50+ is what you’d really prefer.

Reactions: Dawgg

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I'm assuming we should be able to handle these dudes, but what's the skinny on them? If you were coach what would be your approach and priorities for ETSU this week and during the game Saturday given the Egg Bowl is next week?
They are an FCS team with a 3-7 record. They’re on a four game losing streak and in three of those games, their defense has allowed 48 or more points. This should be a name your score type game.

wrapit

Nov 30, 2008
They are down this year after winning their conference last season. Have a decent running back. Their QB makes Will Rogers look like the Rock! Quite small of statue, he is.... but his hair is quite a bit cooler than Will's hair......

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
This would be a great game to start Sawyer and let Will watch the game. Sometimes watching and doing a little sideline coaching can be helpful. Get a little rest in before the most important game in the Leach tenure.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I’ve been vigorously inspecting the ETSU message boards (****), and I’ll be damned!!! 👇

“As you can see from the calendar, the game is coming up this weekend. I'm sure you are as excited for it as I am, as our cities are rivals and have been for quite some time. Your confidence in your team is high, but rest assured, you will suffer humiliation when the sports team from my area defeats the sports team from your area.”

• Haha
Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
They are a 3-7 FCS team with a bad defense. If we don’t score 40+ this weekend then I’m about ready to declare this offense broken. 50+ is what you’d really prefer.
Sounds like just the type of game we'll win by 7.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login