Every now and then…

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
It’s pretty unbelievable how long of a career guys like Colt McCoy, Case Keenum, and Chase Daniel have had in the NFL.

Reactions: Dawgg

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
Similar moment recently… I was watching a bowl game the other day and the quarterback’s last name was Pennington. I wondered aloud if it was Chad Pennington’s younger brother.

It was his son.
And looked identical to him. It was confusing.

Reactions: Dawgg

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
It’s pretty unbelievable how long of a career guys like Colt McCoy, Case Keenum, and Chase Daniel have had in the NFL.
Was just talking about that with a UT friend of mine over the weekend. They've had really nice careers for the type of players they were. It's a credit to them for sure!

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Or for you rock fans, this was released 37 years ago.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Most recent one for me is having friends I went to college with, whose kids are now playing college ball. And I don’t mean people who had kids when they were a crazy young age. I mean kids born after we had graduated

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Seems like folks have a real aversion to getting old these days. I'm still middle age, but I will admit I feel it and it is weird having a big portion of the world be younger than me. Easily double the age of the current college kids.

When do you start getting ED?? @paindonthurt @The Cooterpoot
I'll be turning 50 this St Paddy's Day. Or as my loving daughter likes to remind me...I'll be half a century old. In quiet times I'll realize over half my life has been lived and that's a sobering thought. I'm not having a midlife crisis where I want to buy a sports car and bang the secretary, but I am wanting to do something good for humanity. That is why I am pushing so damn hard for this cell tower cam project to improve tornado warnings. I know it's probably a long shot, but I'm going to fight as long as I can. We launched a campaign among our Facebook followers asking them to contact their state congressmen and urge them to take a look at our idea. I'm not really sure how many have done it, but if any of you would like to you can go to https://www.facebook.com/share/p/QUo5iFiwwxgJ38gE/? and help us out. Our goal is to flood Jackson with so many emails they at least have to stop and listen to what we have to say. If we somehow make this happen then we will save lives.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login