Everybody who said this team was trash, stay the 17 off the bandwagon

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Don’t want to see any of y’all anymore this year. Y’all 17ing suck as fans. It’s 17ing hard to win on the road in college basketball. Anybody who said this team was trash for a close loss at South Carolina is a schitty fan and needs to stay silent the rest of the season.
You aren't at the game, so are you on or off the bandwagon?

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
You aren't at the game, so are you on or off the bandwagon?
You’re one of the main guys I’m talking about. I couldn’t go tonight but I will be there for the Vandy game. I never let my v a g i n a bleed all over the board about this team, calling them trash and thugs with neck tattoos. The posters who did that can 17 themselves.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
We could make the damn Final Four and you’d still be going on about our loss to Southern. Southern’s NET is up to 169 by the way. Bad loss, but not catastrophic.
I don't disagree with your overall point, but I do feel your point would be better made by just not even mentioning what Southern's NET is mid-season.
The SWAC's NET is dead last. That isn't good for where Southern ends the season in NET ranking.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I don't disagree with your overall point, but I do feel your point would be better made by just not even mentioning what Southern's NET is mid-season.
The SWAC's NET is dead last. That isn't good for where Southern ends the season in NET ranking.

Yeah they’re not finishing that high unless they just totally dominate the SWAC. Would be shocked if they don’t finish comfortably in the 200’s by the end of the year.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
You’re one of the main guys I’m talking about. I couldn’t go tonight but I will be there for the Vandy game. I never let my v a g i n a bleed all over the board about this team, calling them trash and thugs with neck tattoos. The posters who did that can 17 themselves.
Looks like you bleeding now, and yeah, you do at other times too. Unfortunately, you don't think so. Bama game is next, we shall see your superfan self there.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
This was 2 totally different teams. If they had played half as good they would have beat SC who is not spose to be a good team. Maybe the rankings are off. But getting outreboubded and out hustled by them was a sad sight to see. Tonight this group was on fire. Hopefully this continues and they don't Jekyll and Hyde it all year

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
This was 2 totally different teams. If they had played half as good they would have beat SC who is not spose to be a good team. Maybe the rankings are off. But getting outreboubded and out hustled by them was a sad sight to see. Tonight this group was on fire. Hopefully this continues and they don't Jekyll and Hyde it all year
Home and road splits in conference college basketball games are crazy. In no other sport is home court advantage so great. The number 1, 2, 3 and 5 teams in the country all lost on the road against unranked teams this week. Losing on the road against a decent team is nothing to slit your wrists about, but that would be asking too much of some of our fans.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
If Davis hits a couple of layups we win at SC. He's forcing shots under the goal. He missed a few last night as well. 1 of 6 shooting is terrible. He needs to go for assists/game honors.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
It’s just an indicator of how hard it is to win on the road especially in conference play. That’s why you get a big bump in the NET for road wins.

Reactions: FlotownDawg

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Don’t want to see any of y’all anymore this year. Y’all 17ing suck as fans. It’s 17ing hard to win on the road in college basketball. Anybody who said this team was trash for a close loss at South Carolina is a schitty fan and needs to stay silent the rest of the season.

Wife had the jet, so couldn’t make it

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
If Davis hits a couple of layups we win at SC. He's forcing shots under the goal. He missed a few last night as well. 1 of 6 shooting is terrible. He needs to go for assists/game honors.
I was thinking more along the lines of our bigs didn't rebound and Hubbard didn't hit his shots. Last night they did. Home rims ? I guess.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Or maybe it is just tough to win on the road in the SEC? Especially against decent teams.
Never let that stop a good freak out though
You know it's always tough to win if you don't play hard. They don't hand out awards for almost winning on the road.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
You know it's always tough to win if you don't play hard. They don't hand out awards for almost winning on the road.
Well, I won't back down
No I won't back down
You could stand me up at the gates of Hell
But I won't back down
No I'll stand my ground
Won't be turned around
And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down
Gonna stand my ground
And I won't back down

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login