Exercise equipment

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
So let me get this straight. You criticize me for smartly using youth baseball pitch counts, while you play 60+ games a year, spring and fall. Then you take Facebook science as gospel when it comes to the spread of COVID. Now you're arguing with me about the issues with overeating red meat?

Starting to see a bro-science trend here.

Or maybe you're just a **** poster, which is the more likely answer.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Quickest way to lose 40 ugly pounds is to cut off your head.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Yes, but the method I am talking about is mindfulness and moderation... It's not like a keto. It definitely preaches a balanced meal, with 1/3 (or more) of it being a protein.

Eat what you want only when you're hungry, then chew very slowly and time yourself until you can master it. So, even though you had steak and hamburger in the same day, you only ate a small portion of each and will have some left over.

The coolest part is that you can still have a beer or two with your meals and still lose weight. Doesn't work as well with wine (sugar).
And also, I've heard a lot of people say that many stomach problems come from the fact that food isn't properly digested (i.e. chewed) when it hits the esophagus and stomach. A lot of heartburn and even stomach lacerations due to that.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Yes, but the method I am talking about is mindfulness and moderation... It's not like a keto. It definitely preaches a balanced meal, with 1/3 (or more) of it being a protein.

Eat what you want only when you're hungry, then chew very slowly and time yourself until you can master it. So, even though you had steak and hamburger in the same day, you only ate a small portion of each and will have some left over.

The coolest part is that you can still have a beer or two with your meals and still lose weight. Doesn't work as well with wine (sugar).

I'm drinking beer right now.

It's Friday . . . and it's after lunch.

And I like it.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Side piece. The younger the faster you will lose weight. Just the possibility of losing half your **** will make you lose your appetite.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Pencil or pen. Write down everything you eat and drink and the amount of calories in each thing. Add them up each day. Keep your total under 1800, you will lose weight fast. Exercise isn’t necessary, but mix in some resistance training (weight lifting) and it will accelerate your weight loss.
You don’t even need a pen or pencil.
Get the My Fitness Pal App and do on there.
Cut out most sugars, white bread, and most fatty/fried foods - Get 30-45 min of walking in 5-6 times a week and watch the weight fall off.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login