Express Grain Update

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
MDAC revoked their grain license. Express grain is going to auction off its assets. The higher the price everything goes for, the more likely farmers will be compensated.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
MDAC revoked their grain license. Express grain is going to auction off its assets. The higher the price everything goes for, the more likely farmers will be compensated.

My understanding is that the Greenwood operations had no parties interested in buying the assets. The Sidon and the other one did have interested parties. Hope it turns out well for the farmers. 17 the banks that were part and parcel to the scam. And Coleman Jr is nothing but an entitled rich son who wasn't smart enough to get into med or law school, so daddy set him up in a business, with daddy's connections to capital, when son had zero legitimate business skills

Last edited:

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I hope that they all (express grain and their ****** little regional bank) get the itchiest anal polyps ever know to man. Give em chiggers and poison ivy on the sack as well.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Coleman Jr should be court ordered to hand shell butter beans at gunpoint for the rest of his miserable 17ing life

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
The only thing worse than shelling butter beans is having to pick those bastards first.

dawgatUSM

Apr 6, 2008
I’ve been told this also. The oil mill will basically be abandoned from all I’ve heard

PuebloDawg

Sep 29, 2021
I haven’t followed it enough to look, I’m one of the lucky ones…only out one truckload.

But, are they auctioning off individual items one by one? And where is inventory list? I’d love to pick up some small equipment.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Oh, I can fill a bucket full of the bastards in no time, but I'd rather have my eyes taped open forced watching Hillary Clinton do TikTok twerks on a loop than shell them

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
and the damn snakes, they love to get up in the blackberry, dewberry, etc vines and wait for the birds to land and snatch them up

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login