Fake injury - Bama game

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
For those complaining about fake injuries, I hope you were watching the Bama game.

While subbing on defense, a Bama coach literally shoved a player onto the field where he fell 2 yards in and pretended to be injured.

It was funny.

They got a substitution penalty because I'm not sure if he was the 11th or 12th guy.

RUMMENIGGE

Jan 31, 2022
This is why I say this ''fake injury'' stuff can be stopped - if the coaches want it stopped.
The Head Coaches should put a stop to it, or they are complicit.
This tweet coming from a Mississippi fan calling any other team out about faking an injury is just buffoonery.

I think they should do what Soccer does and show the flopper a red card and make the team play with ten men instead of eleven. That would put an end of all of these artificial timeouts.

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
This is why I say this ''fake injury'' stuff can be stopped - if the coaches want it stopped.
The Head Coaches should put a stop to it, or they are complicit.

Agreed.

But they could have stopped (or severely slowed) the paying of players back when they were "amatuers". But it's in the coaches best interest to turn a blind eye.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
For those complaining about fake injuries, I hope you were watching the Bama game.

While subbing on defense, a Bama coach literally shoved a player onto the field where he fell 2 yards in and pretended to be injured.

It was funny.

They got a substitution penalty because I'm not sure if he was the 11th or 12th guy.

Yes, this is the kind of thing that's out of control.

Some folks are saying it's no biggie b/c fake injuries have always been around. But never like this and not to the degree it's happening.

And, yes to the post above, this is a very non-Bama thing to do. Bama fans are not used to resorting to cheap tricks to win.

Reactions: moouclem

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
Something's going to be done. The issue has grown to the point where corrective response is imperative.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login