Father’s Day plans?

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Wife and I are FINALLY heading to Top Gun tonight, golf tomorrow, then steaks, loaded baked potatoes, and bourbon tomorrow night.

I don’t know what I’m most excited about, but I haven’t been able to play much golf since college, and I feel like a kid again after signing the family up for a local club last week. It’s amazing how fast that itch can come back when it’s something you love, and I can’t wait to get the kids into it

What are y’all up to?

kramer_192

Sep 15, 2012
I told my wife I wanted her to cook something or I would cook on the grill. So we will go out to eat.

After that I plan to hang out with the kids at the pool and watch some baseball. Probably work in the garden a little bit and cut the grass.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
I plan to let the wife, children, and anyone else who's willing to serve me all the day.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I’m gonna hit Top Gun at some point too. Done yard work yesterday and today, now about to fry some fish, drink beer and watch baseball. Probably hit the pool tomorrow and grill out. Go fishing Monday morning or golf.

Doubt I’ll be joining a club anytime soon, but do need to get out and play more. Want to try out the Refuge.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Wasn’t my plan, but at the hospital. Dad had a heart attack and will have a triple bypass tomorrow.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
I had kids bdays yesterday. Blowup water slides, slip’s slides and I cooked some Boston butts. It was a great time but just a bit too hot for me. Today I’m eating leftovers and letting them enjoy the slides by themselves. All I want is some ice cream and to play some video games in peace tonight

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
Went to replace ******* in master bath. Had some water stains on 1/4 round and trim. Pulled that off and sheet rock behind trim is crumbly and front side of sill plate is black. Bathroom is only seven years old. Happy Fathers Day!

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Went to replace ******* in master bath. Had some water stains on 1/4 round and trim. Pulled that off and sheet rock behind trim is crumbly and front side of sill plate is black. Bathroom is only seven years old. Happy Fathers Day!
If it ain’t **** water then it’s coming from your tank, if that makes you feel any better. Should be easy to fix the leak. Not to bad to replace the rest.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
I think it was both. Tank has a hairline crack in the bottom and toilet would rock a little. Found out after removal that the tile under right side is 1/8 to1/4 “ lower or below level than surrounding tiles.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Went and saw Top Gun with my son…

Wife and I are FINALLY heading to Top Gun tonight, golf tomorrow, then steaks, loaded baked potatoes, and bourbon tomorrow night.

I don’t know what I’m most excited about, but I haven’t been able to play much golf since college, and I feel like a kid again after signing the family up for a local club last week. It’s amazing how fast that itch can come back when it’s something you love, and I can’t wait to get the kids into it

What are y’all up to?

He says it’s the best movie he’s ever seen! I enjoyed it, but thought there was too much reused from the original. And, they seemed to have “borrowed” quite a bit from Star Wars episode IV in certain plot points…. Just my opinion.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login