FC: Franklin has a chance to end one of his worst streaks this weekend.....

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
His teams are 0-3 on the road when ranked in the top five (Iowa, Minnesota, OSU).

Kyle Mooney Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
I want revenge for the Rose Bowls. We can't get that but win would help.

It's been a long damn time since 2008 and those fancy pants ******** dancing on the sideline.

USC is having Sam Darnold lead the team out into the field Saturday since he was the QB in the 2017 (?) Rose Bowl where USC beat PSU 52-49.

• Sad
Reactions: BobPSU92

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
USC is having Sam Darnold lead the team out into the field Saturday since he was the QB in the 2017 (?) Rose Bowl where USC beat PSU 52-49.

They should have mark sanchez come out to prance around too. Both can wear their jets regalia.

Reactions: Psu00

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
I hope we see a USC butt fumble to honor Sanchez.
I still remember the Butt Fumble like it was yesterday. You knew right away it was an instant classic. It defies physics and is a physical comedy masterpiece up there with Benny Hill and the Three Stooges.

It was a Thanksgiving Miracle, like a Hallmark movie for haters.

Sep 17, 2024
We're going to learn a lot about Franklin Football with this game. He either has "it" or he doesn't. He and his team need to not only outplay USC, they also need to outplay the assigned B1G officiating crew.. It's probably not happening, here's why:

1. To his credit, James arranged for the team to leave/arrive a day early. That is important in cross-country match-ups. Kudos to James.(y)(y)
  2. We have OSU at zero (0) conference losses, the edict of which shall remain until "The Game"
  3. We have Oregon with a 2-0 conference record, soon to be a respectable 2-1 after a loss to OSU
  4. We have an unforseen and pesky Indiana team at 6-0 overall and 3-0 in conference (soon to be 7-0 / 4-0 after facing Nebraska at home). Not to worry.....Indiana will be put in their proper place after facing Michigan State, Michigan and Ohio State later in the season.
  5. U$C was supposed to be the West Coast Golden Child, but has suffered two (2) conference losses, one unexpected. Per the B1G, this can't continue.....they need a sexy SoCal team to have a "major upset" and make the B1G standings seem coastally un-biased (after the Oregon loss)
  6. At 5-0 / 2-0, PSU is a pesky competitor in the B1G (much like Indiana) and will be taken care of by the B1G. I suspect the B1G overt corruption starts this Saturday.

I'll be watching tomorrow, albeit with lowered expectations. I wish you all a blessed day. Please don't allow the officiating to elevate your blood pressure.

It is what it is.🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Mr. Nickels 11

Nov 1, 2021
We're going to learn a lot about Franklin Football with this game. He either has "it" or he doesn't. He and his team need to not only outplay USC, they also need to outplay the assigned B1G officiating crew.. It's probably not happening, here's why:

1. To his credit, James arranged for the team to leave/arrive a day early. That is important in cross-country match-ups. Kudos to James.(y)(y)
  2. We have OSU at zero (0) conference losses, the edict of which shall remain until "The Game"
  3. We have Oregon with a 2-0 conference record, soon to be a respectable 2-1 after a loss to OSU
  4. We have an unforseen and pesky Indiana team at 6-0 overall and 3-0 in conference (soon to be 7-0 / 4-0 after facing Nebraska at home). Not to worry.....Indiana will be put in their proper place after facing Michigan State, Michigan and Ohio State later in the season.
  5. U$C was supposed to be the West Coast Golden Child, but has suffered two (2) conference losses, one unexpected. Per the B1G, this can't continue.....they need a sexy SoCal team to have a "major upset" and make the B1G standings seem coastally un-biased (after the Oregon loss)
  6. At 5-0 / 2-0, PSU is a pesky competitor in the B1G (much like Indiana) and will be taken care of by the B1G. I suspect the B1G overt corruption starts this Saturday.

I'll be watching tomorrow, albeit with lowered expectations. I wish you all a blessed day. Please don't allow the officiating to elevate your blood pressure.

It is what it is.🤷‍♀️
It’s sadly so true

Reactions: MacNit

Calabrin

Oct 16, 2022
CORRECTION: Franklin beat PSU 52-49!
I was at that game. USC fans were very classy before the game, and... less so after.

The thing is: I didn't mind that we lost that one. It was a great game. Very back and forth. Both teams had their top defensive player ejected. Each team has a point where they were up by two scores. It was competitive.

Where I get frustrated is when it's not competitive. When we just get smoked, and the good guys look like they have no idea what they're doing out there.

Reactions: Psu00

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021

It is what it is.🤷‍♀️
Are you saying we will see both USC matador OTs openly tackling PSU DEs? Nah… I’ve never seen that before…

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login