Feral Swine VS Bulldogs Game Thread

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
The Swine need to find a way to get Hornsby into the game once the starter is back. I'm not sure how good a QB he is but man he can flat out FLY.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
How can this camera crew not figure out how to show us the shade? Between Dave Neal and the bad camera work this feels like a classic JP Game.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
We have begun pushing doo doo. Bout to bottom out around the belly button

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
It has to be in their heads at this point but MSU is far from the only team suffering from this issue.
FG kicking, maybe, but the XP situation is unheard of. You have to get 81 kickers deep on the national list before reaching someone who has missed a single XP, and after accounting for today’s two misses, I’m fairly certain that it will land State dead last in the country

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
The Swine need to find a way to get Hornsby into the game once the starter is back. I'm not sure how good a QB he is but man he can flat out FLY.
I believe they have been using him in a “wildcat” some and at receiver.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
And she was also a PR stunt pulled by a terrible team and terrible coach.
She was a PR stunt that didn’t miss when she was asked to kick an extra point.

Also, before you get the idea that “Leach would never”... when VT floated the idea that they were going to try out a female kicker a few years ago, Leach said on his SiriusXM show with Jack Arute that it would be irresponsible for Frank Beamer not to give her the job if she had the best tryout.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
She was a PR stunt that didn’t miss when she was asked to kick an extra point.

Also, before you get the idea that “Leach would never”... when VT floated the idea that they were going to try out a female kicker a few years ago, Leach said on his SiriusXM show with Jack Arute that it would be irresponsible for Frank Beamer not to give her the job if she had the best tryout.
I never had the “idea” nor do I care. I was making a joke but naturally you snowflaked on me. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login