Fighting Napiers Looking Good Today

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
Screw the male cheerleader from Jackson Prep. He is gonna make Florida football disappear jist like he did State basketball. I loath that POS!!

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Got to admit....I was a Napier fan boy
I thought Napier would be good (and I'm not sure one season proves he won't although I'm more and more skeptical it's just transition pains), but there's not another coach I cheer harder against other than Hugh Freeze. Didn't care for him and his agent putting out false info. Hope after he gets fired at Florida ADs remember that if you just reach out to him they'll immediately start feeding ******** info to the press to try and make it look like he's turned down an offer that was never made.

Reactions: HRMSU

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Napier is trying to grow up to be Dan Mullen. He is Dan Mullen lite.

I never understood the move to fire Dan Mullen to get a younger less experienced Dan Mullen who doesn’t have the track record of developing quarterbacks your current coach has.

Just never made sense.

Whatever. Wallow in it turncoat stricklin.

Yup. And as much as Mullen comes across as a yankee *******, he's much more polished than Napier. The only thing to be said in Napier's favor is that he embraces recruiting in a way that Dan did not and would not. And that is a big deal. But otherwise, he's just poor man's dan mullen.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login