Finally, somebody says something nice

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Chris Doering says media is sleeping on Mississippi State:

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
I disagree on one thing. He said LB was most important due calls, communication, alignment, etc. If your DL is blowing up the LOS, that covers up a lot of ****.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Anybody paying attention would say the same. Only areas of concern is DB, safeties in particular, and a new offense. We have a smart veteran QB and he knows this offense inside out by now. Veteran OL should not have problems. Plenty of quality at skill positions. The top 2 LB and lots of experience at DL. I feel like they have the pieces to put together a good defensive backfield. No reason not to expect #3 in the west

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Can't wait to see Jeff Johnson play he's a returning player him and Watson the media is sleeping on Miss State.......oh excuse (pushes ear piece with hand) me I mean Jett Johnson, I accidentally called him Jeff.
Thanks Doering! Your right but c'mon man!

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
I can't participate in Ya Boy this year because I'm torn between Jett Johnson and Will. Both of them embody what I love about Mississippi State football.

Reactions: paindonthurt

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
B Walker made a good point about all these other teams getting a pass on new coordinators and coaches. Most sports media people just give basic b!tch takes and use what excuse they want to justify them. These guys live on chalk takes, I don’t see how most of them have jobs.

Reactions: aTotal360

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Can't wait to see Jeff Johnson play he's a returning player him and Watson the media is sleeping on Miss State.......oh excuse (pushes ear piece with hand) me I mean Jett Johnson, I accidentally called him Jeff.
Thanks Doering! Your right but c'mon man!
Is everybody including us, the fan, sleeping on Jett Johnson?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login