Finally!

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I like the atmosphere and all the t.v.'s going on at BWW but Wingstop whips their A$$ES. Bone in Cajun style with a few garlic parmeseans.

$altyDawg

Aug 30, 2018
Related question: So are the Buffalo wings from Buffalo legit? If someone were in the Buffalo area, should they make it a priority to experience actual Buffalo wings while there?

NWADawg

May 4, 2016

Car Ramrod.sixpack

Sep 21, 2017
I dunno but them Chipotle Cauliflower Wangs for $15 is the bomb! lol
Half Baked Boo GIF

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Related question: So are the Buffalo wings from Buffalo legit? If someone were in the Buffalo area, should they make it a priority to experience actual Buffalo wings while there?
There is nothing particularly special about wings in buffalo. They just happened to get their start there.

Reactions: $altyDawg

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Drove to Niagara Falls back in 2006, went through Buffalo and stopped for gas and asked a few locals where the best place to get wings were. Out of 8 people, 4 of them said this one place (Wing Kings I think it was called) so went there and got classic mild/hot wings. Great wings but nothing that I couldn't find at 1000+ other places in the US...

$altyDawg

Aug 30, 2018
Drove to Niagara Falls back in 2006, went through Buffalo and stopped for gas and asked a few locals where the best place to get wings were. Out of 8 people, 4 of them said this one place (Wing Kings I think it was called) so went there and got classic mild/hot wings. Great wings but nothing that I couldn't find at 1000+ other places in the US...
Gotcha. We're planning on going to Niagara Falls later this year and that's why I was asking. Looks like I can spend a little more time on the Canada side instead of concerning myself with wings in Buffalo.

Reactions: NukeDogg

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
There is nothing particularly special about wings in buffalo. They just happened to get their start there.
Ever been to Anchor Bar?
The wings there were mighty fine and is the originator of “wings” bc of of some late night drunkenness and hungriness.

PapaDawg

Nov 19, 2014
You need to watch the episode about wings on “The food that built America” on the History Channel. Chicken wings being sold as a bar food staple started in Buffalo, NY. They showed 1-2 bars that started the craze and are still operational.

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
I’m w/you. I mean how hard could it be? You cook the wings, you cover the wings in your favorite sauce, you eat the wings. Not like your makin’ a soufflé.

I just one of the greatest lil’ finger foods to ever catch on and remain popular because of it’s convenience in prep and ease of consumption.

I don’t eat ‘em a lot because they like ribs, you gotta have the time to sit down and invest yourself, because once you get started, you know you gonna need some time to enjoy & a lotta napkins/wet wipes afterwards! lol #messyMessyMESSY

Wonder why someone hasn’t already done the ranch sauced wings? I guess, everyone that does ‘em, sells the ranch separately.

Feels like 20 different places to get wings in Tupelo, and you right, they all just about the same. I can’t tell one from the other.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login