SID - take your 17ing propaganda and shove it up your a$$
S/C - get the 17 out of Vegas you soft as charmin breeding mother 17ers
Dean of Engineering and the other colleges - go 17 yourselves too

burn the **** down and rebuild it with competent people

don’t agree - you’re part of the problem

rest of you - have a blessed Sunday

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Lebby wandered around on that sideline, bewildered. The dudes face really looked like he was absolutely shocked.

I wondered..... if he bought a large house. Also if he would do some self reflection and leave on his own this off season.

Last edited:
Reactions: 85Bears

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Lebby wander around on that sideline, bewildered. The dudes face really looked like he was absolutely shocked.

I wondered..... if he bought a large house. Also he would do some self reflection and leave on his own this off season.
He can’t figure out why his offense doesn’t move the ball as well in games as it does in practice against our defense

• Haha
Reactions: lazlow

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Lebby wandered around on that sideline, bewildered. The dudes face really looked like he was absolutely shocked.

I wondered..... if he bought a large house. Also if he would do some self reflection and leave on his own this off season.
That look he had last night was confusion, bewilderment, embarrassment, and a lot of what da 17 do we do at practice next week all rolled into one face. And while on the face subject, does he ever shave or is he one of those 3 day beard guys every day?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Keenum has struck out on several of his ideas. Our AD might want to think about returning to ou. OU is a different type program from MSU.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Keenum - go 17 yourself
Selmon - go 17 yourself
All asst AD - go 17 yourself
SID - take your 17ing propaganda and shove it up your a$$
S/C - get the 17 out of Vegas you soft as charmin breeding mother 17ers
Dean of Engineering and the other colleges - go 17 yourselves too

burn the **** down and rebuild it with competent people

don’t agree - you’re part of the problem

rest of you - have a blessed Sunday
Reasonable request

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

The Usual Suspect

Sep 1, 2011
Unless we raise the money to get a first rate proven coaching staff, no change. Quit hiring first timers for positions that are responsible for millions of dollars in revenue. No company would do that.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Lebbys lack of experience is showing with the O line he brought in here. Each recruit should have really been evaluated. You need a top notch O line coach like mason miller not kennedy. Remember Nic Jones 6-3 300 stepped right in at tackle and was damm good. The guys we broght in this year couldnt carry his gym bag. Thats talent evaluation

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Joseph Robert Castiglione, when this guy retires our AD will be gone, he's been there for 14 years! Maybe someone could give him an offer can't refuse?
I Cant Do That Marlon Brando GIF by The Godfather

CDawg08

Oct 5, 2022
If all the rumors about Selmon looking for a new job almost as soon as he got here is true then we have a serious culture problem. What I hope isn’t going on behind the scenes with our president is he’s not using he last 3 athletic directors as a motivating factor in the hiring process. Like you know our last three ADs all moved on to bigger jobs so you may be able to parlay this into something really big. If that **** is happening then get your *** to hell away from Starkville and if you need any help I’ll volunteer to help your sorry *** pack.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login