First known NIL deal with a church...

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Is Pinelake involved?
Could you imagine the "aMaZiNgS" and "melts my heart-ing" that would go on from a Tim Tebow (or equivalent type Christian college player to him) Wednesday night speech at Pinelake? They'd raise 50K in 15 seconds of passing around the basket.

Reactions: patdog

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Not all churches are created equal. I was in a childhood friend’s wedding years ago and during the service the pastor passed the collection plate. Of course the offering was in honor of the soon to be wed couple.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
Not all churches are created equal. I was in a childhood friend’s wedding years ago and during the service the pastor passed the collection plate. Of course the offering was in honor of the soon to be wed couple.
MUSTVE BEEN 6 FLAGS OVER JEEBUS

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
We are not supposed to denigrate the church. We are not supposed to express disdain for the modern church. So, I better just stop typing right now because I am damn close to getting myself in some deep s h i t.

jesus wink GIF

patdog

May 28, 2007
The groom must have stiffed him on the $100 handshake (I’m sure it’s more now).

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Not even a need these days to funnel $$ thru a church.
It was cutting edge this back in the 2010’s I suppose.
I still wonder had we gotten CM, would we have competed for a NATTY in the 2010 season ?
Hell we almost beat AU and Cam and would have had we made the INT that would have been a Pick 6 and had we caught a pass late in that game in AU territory.
That dropped pass May not have even mattered at that point.
Guess we’ll neve know.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Not even a need these days to funnel $$ thru a church.
It was cutting edge this back in the 2010’s I suppose.
I still wonder had we gotten CM, would we have competed for a NATTY

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login