First time at Jordan-Hare

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
Certainly did not disappoint. I actually really enjoyed the campus, the stadium, the fans were even real nice- up until our comeback began, which led to one particular fan telling me to sit down after yelling that we must’ve brought our own Jesus to the game.

One thing I noticed is they do not sell beer inside the stadium, which sucked, but the concession lines were actually impressively quick.

Also if you ever find yourself looking for somewhere to stay over that way I highly recommend the Marriot at Auburn Opelika Resort and Spa. Beautiful scenery, quiet, and even domesticated baby deer all around the place.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I have been there a few times and the fans always treated us great. Nice folks.

DecadeReb2

Jul 2, 2021
I have been 3 times and missed the eagle flying every time. Either in the concession line or the bathroom.

Dawgzilla

Mar 3, 2008
Certainly did not disappoint. I actually really enjoyed the campus, the stadium, the fans were even real nice- up until our comeback began, which led to one particular fan telling me to sit down after yelling that we must’ve brought our own Jesus to the game.

One thing I noticed is they do not sell beer inside the stadium, which sucked, but the concession lines were actually impressively quick.

Also if you ever find yourself looking for somewhere to stay over that way I highly recommend the Marriot at Auburn Opelika Resort and Spa. Beautiful scenery, quiet, and even domesticated baby deer all around the place.

Its a very well designed stadium. Hardly a bad seat in the house.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
I have been 3 times and missed the eagle flying every time. Either in the concession line or the bathroom.

Eagle flew at 10:40, it was pretty neat. They have a really strange TAMU like male yell leader guy who is super cringeworthy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login