Flipmas in June…

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Travaris Banks commits to Ole Miss. Paul Jones had the Spanky waiting meme on Twitter in anticipation of him committing to MSU. Rosebowl and Jones both had him Crystal Ball’d to MSU and supposedly committed to us a couple weeks ago, but wanted to keep it not public until today.

Last edited:

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
Travaris Banks commits to Ole Miss. Paul Jones had the Spanky waiting meme on Twitter in anticipation of him committing to MSU. Rosebowl and Jones both had him Crystal Ball’d to MSU and supposedly committed to us a couple weeks ago, but wanted to keep it not public until today.
You win some you lose some

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Further proof why you shouldn’t get too emotionally invested in where high schoolers choose to go to college
I can’t lie. I used to be obsessed with this stuff, but over time I’ve come to realize that there have been strikingly few kids that didn’t choose State that we ended up missing in the long run

It’s just not worth the heartburn

Reactions: msudawg1200

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Did we want him anyway?

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
Many of you are hitting the nail on the head. How many times has this ever worked out. A kid that'll flat out lie to a coach, well that's not the type of player you need anyway. I pay zero attention to this crap anymore. The Shark fans on the other hand are creaming themselves. They'll end up 6-6, 7-5 and lose to us again. Let them have their June championship.

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
I can’t lie. I used to be obsessed with this stuff, but over time I’ve come to realize that there have been strikingly few kids that didn’t choose State that we ended up missing in the long run

It’s just not worth the heartburn
Exactly and even if he works out history says we’ll get one as well. For every Aj brown there’s a Jefferey Simmons

Reactions: Darryl Steight

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
I wonder how many tens of thousands of dollars OM boosters have spent over the years just to troll State in recruiting, with little to no ROI. Gotta be in 6 figures.

patdog

May 28, 2007
We don’t need or want little drama queens like him.
17 him and move on! -*
* - Unless he flips back to us between now & signing day. **

seriously, generally speaking it seems to me the more drama in the re rioting, the less likely the player is to live up to or exceed the hype.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
I see it differently. We lost a good player that State Coaches coveted to Ole Miss again. Not like it hasn’t happened before. It is the Bear Fans favorite season.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
We have a very unproven green head coach. That was my big thing against being short sighted and promoting arnett. I like him but we are going to lose recruits to a proven head coach and staff. This is the first season. Hopefully arnett wins big and recruiting will improve with a known commodity.

patdog

May 28, 2007
We have a very unproven green head coach. That was my big thing against being short sighted and promoting arnett. I like him but we are going to lose recruits to a proven head coach and staff. This is the first season. Hopefully arnett wins big and recruiting will improve with a known commodity.
Under the circumstances, Arnett was the right hire. Really, the only hire. It’ll either work out (I’m cautiously optimistic) or we’ll be in a much better position to make the next hire in a couple of years.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
OM had to do something to slow the momentum we've had lately. It was bound to happen for them to go all out to keep someone away from us at some point.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Is there anything new here? I fully expect flipmas to be an issue 2-3 times a year with those clowns. We've never been great at flipmas prevention, and I don't expect that to change anytime soon. We're only 8 behind the Duke Blue Devils and 14 behind Wake Forest in the recruiting rankings.

With all that said..... we didn't want him anyway right?

I love you all,
GOJ

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login