Florida vacation

Dixie Normis

Jul 20, 2023
Hey guys, first off I’m from the Twin Cities area and finally ventured to the deep south for a beach trip vacation and let me tell you what. I knew the south was different and I respected that and wanted to embrace it. But you people are borderline crazy. I seen Georgia fans barking at auburn fans, lsu fans yelling at Florida fans, and Tennessee fans taunting bama fans. I’m not sure if I should be impressed or embarrassed by you people. It’s no wonder y’all are so behind everyone else. If the south put as much effort into bettering America as they do college football we wouldn’t be where we are today. Can y’all please try better? Thanks, signed embarrassed American

• Wow
Reactions: Man_A_War

MuskMich

Oct 22, 2021
Hey guys, first off I’m from the Twin Cities area and finally ventured to the deep south for a beach trip vacation and let me tell you what. I knew the south was different and I respected that and wanted to embrace it. But you people are borderline crazy. I seen Georgia fans barking at auburn fans, lsu fans yelling at Florida fans, and Tennessee fans taunting bama fans. I’m not sure if I should be impressed or embarrassed by you people. It’s no wonder y’all are so behind everyone else. If the south put as much effort into bettering America as they do college football we wouldn’t be where we are today. Can y’all please try better? Thanks, signed embarrassed American
They are still trying to get over the “war of northern aggression “ the took a big loss on

Reactions: Nemeth5

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
This is why no one will remember your name.

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
Agree OP the south is awful. Tell your friends and family. Don’t come here…..
Good Mythical Morning Agree GIF by Rhett and Link

Reactions: paladin181

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
You sound like a fine up standing Christian. Why don’t you and I meet at a Cracker Barrel to discuss this further. You can educate me on northern culture and I can see if I can get my boot to pop out at your next colonoscopy

SpaghettiMonster2

Aug 2, 2022

Hope your ugly wife didn't get her pasty white skin sun burned. Go Vols and Buck Fama.

Reactions: Watty

Man_A_War

Jan 10, 2023
heckuvah troll my yankee friend

TheStandard

Aug 3, 2021
Live in FL. Never seen any of this, certainly not during football season.
Stay in MN dude. We're good here.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login