For Me It’s the State of Mississippi First and Foremost In Big Events

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012
Just kidding. 17 Ole Miss. 17 you morons rooting for them “bc it’s good for Mississippi”, I must’ve missed all the folks from their side that were cheering us on last year. This is the cringiest **** I’ve seen put on social media:
View attachment 24635

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Just kidding. 17 Ole Miss. 17 you morons rooting for them “bc it’s good for Mississippi”, I must’ve missed all the folks from their side that were cheering us on last year. This is the cringiest **** I’ve seen put on social media:
View attachment 24635

I guess at least they have the colonel walking super effeminately. Still not a fan of having bully apparently leading him off somewhere to use him as a bottom.

Junction John

Oct 22, 2014
Thank God, you had me worried for a sec. Thought you were going soft.

And that meme:

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
In case you needed to see the old seperate-but-not-equal south contingent is still pridefully lurking deep in their fan base.... Enough reason for any fan in America to cheer against them.

View attachment 24636

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012
“I do declaruh the stayle beer you smell is from our illustrious beer showahs”

Aug 22, 2012
I just can't figure out why Ole Miss fans care at all? I was reliably informed by many of them last year that college baseball is a club sport and no one cares about it. Curious.

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
That pic is an insult to walking Bully. Is Col. Reb skipping? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
My Dad is an Ole Miss fan. I have to down play the “death to them in all there is”. He gets hurt by my attitude.

When he was whining about losing to Arkansas on Wednesday, I said, “Ole Miss postseason history is ‘a tale told by a fool, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.’”

Dad told me I was rude. I walked away thinking that I am a State fan who’s day is being made.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
I just can't figure out why Ole Miss fans care at all? I was reliably informed by many of them last year that college baseball is a club sport and no one cares about it. Curious.

Because State cares, that's why. Before Bianco it was all about football for them. Bianco gave them a glimpse of what State had and they have desperately been trying to be somebody in baseball since, all because it means slipping the carpet out from under us. Their gum flapping about "atmosphere" and all that is nothing but cannon fodder aimed at State.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
I must admit that it has been fun to be patronizing about their run to the championship series. I get to point out that not only have we been there once but two times and that we won it last year. You don’t want to miss this guys!!! It was amazing when we won it.

They didn’t want to talk about that **** one bit when it happened but now they must listen because I’m being nice. Here is how you get tickets. Best route to drive up? Got ya buddy. This is how most State fans did it. Don’t forget to buy some Jell-O shots. Great time. Yada yada and when we won it last year blah blah blah.

I will be so pleased to have their ears when they lose. “Better luck next time. You’ll get back and win it like us eventually.”

PointAfter

Nov 28, 2017
I have already found that by saying “ it will be nice for for two little Mississippi schools to win it back-to-back” that really stops the conversation. They don’t want to be referred to as little and they don’t want any of their glory to be attached to State and they don’t want to be known as the school that followed in our footsteps.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login