For the hunter who wants to shoot a deer from the truck window….

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I give you the roadhunter360.

When I was a kid, I was in the truck with my dad at deer camp on the way to a stand, when he saw a deer just over a hill. He rolled down his window, and shot it with a 12 gauge slug. Positive: got meat without getting out of the truck into the cold. Negative: I'm probably on my way to an early Miracle Ear. You do NOT want to be inside a single cab truck when a shotgun is fired within...

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Gets outstanding gas mileage. Built-in ashtray. Cup holders optional. Delco AM standard.
Can I get the lighter too as an option? (another thing youngsters will never experience .... the orange glowing coils of a car lighter)

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha
Reactions: aTotal360

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Man, there have been redneck, homemade versions of these floating around for years. Glad someone finally is trying to monetize it.

"99% recycled material" LOL.

I love it.

Really!? Ive lived in Swartz LA and worked in Bawcomville…..this is the first I’ve seen!

btw, there’s a plant in Bawcomville that makes rednecks…….with a conveyer belt that carries the final product, of which is dumped into a running f250, naked…. Kinda like the T2000 introduction to earth in the Terminator 2 movie.

They are programmed to work pipeline and can weld…all types. I’d guess they pump out 30/40 baws a day

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Really!? Ive lived in Swartz LA and worked in Bawcomville…..this is the first I’ve seen!

btw, there’s a plant in Bawcomville that makes rednecks…….with a conveyer belt that carries the final product, of which is dumped into a running f250, naked…. Kinda like the T2000 introduction to earth in the Terminator 2 movie.

They are programmed to work pipeline and can weld…all types. I’d guess they pump out 30/40 baws a day
You don’t want to see the boiler room of that operation

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login