Former Ole Miss Coach stays in character

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Asked if he believed white nationalists should be allowed to serve in the military, Tuberville said in referring to the Biden administration, “They call them that. I call them Americans.”

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Asked if he believed white nationalists should be allowed to serve in the military, Tuberville said in referring to the Biden administration, “They call them that. I call them Americans.”
I'm really looking forward to BLT season. Even an ok BLT, is such a great sammich. If I'm feeling like a fancy boy, I like a few basil leaves on it.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Wait, didn't I see a "drag queen" recruiting for the Navy the other day ? I certainly don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but if I have to choose between a "white nationalist" and a "drag queen" to protect me from a foreign enemy I'm going with the white nationalist.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Drizzle A little balsamic glaze on it with the basil.
Shark Tank Writing GIF

Reactions: Darryl Steight

TulsaLawDawg

Aug 24, 2012
I'm really looking forward to BLT season. Even an ok BLT, is such a great sammich. If I'm feeling like a fancy boy, I like a few basil leaves on it.
Basil? Never considered that. It’s BLT season in Oklahoma (coincides with tornadoes) so that’s happening tonight… WITH basil!

Reactions: dorndawg

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Wait, didn't I see a "drag queen" recruiting for the Navy the other day ? I certainly don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but if I have to choose between a "white nationalist" and a "drag queen" to protect me from a foreign enemy I'm going with the white nationalist.
I will say it has been funny seeing every vet I know that is anything other than Navy go around saying they are not surprised in the least that the Navy is using a drag queen for recruitment and that it will be a big hit with the type of recruit that would consider the Navy. Even the Marines.

Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Sure, I'll get that at a restauant but no way I'm going to that much trouble at the house. Hell, in peak tomato season I often forgo the B & the T. Fresh tomato, Blue plate, Tabasco, salt & pepper.
I am forced to ask you what the T stands for in your BLT. Does your tomato identify as lettuce and vice versa, so forgoing the T means forgoing the lettuce? Or does BLT mean some sort of libruulll abomination that is not related to the bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich that god intended?**

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I will say it has been funny seeing every vet I know that is anything other than Navy go around saying they are not surprised in the least that the Navy is using a drag queen for recruitment and that it will be a big hit with the type of recruit that would consider the Navy. Even the Marines.
1683818500479.gif

Reactions: Darryl Steight

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I am forced to ask you what the T stands for in your BLT. Does your tomato identify as lettuce and vice versa, so forgoing the T means forgoing the lettuce? Or does BLT mean some sort of libruulll abomination that is not related to the bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich that god intended?**
Typo there - thank you for your service.

MagnoliaHunter

Jan 23, 2007
In high school and college, I worked at a wholesale plant nursery. In the winter in the back they grew some tomatoes. Talk about awesome, a BLT in winter with vine ripened tomatoes can't be beat.

Reactions: dorndawg

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
When it's not good tomato season (so, 10 months out of the year), to me the best move is buying a Roma tomato. Some of those on-the-vine joints are occasionally good but they're inconsistent - the Roma is almost always adequate.
Roma's are the perfect sandwich tomato. Real question is are you growing them or going farmers market route?

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Don't forget about the the BL(FG)T. That fried green tomato is something else!

You haven’t really eaten a great BLT until you get the Fried Green Tomato BLT Club from The Tomato Place in Vicksburg. It’s flat out incredible. I like to believe I could recreate it but I know I can’t. They’ve gotten awards like “best BLT in America” from various organizations but those awards are silly 99.9% of the time. I think this time they are right.

FYI, the place looks like a horrific roadside dump. Therefore, you know the food must be terrific.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
You haven’t really eaten a great BLT until you get the Fried Green Tomato BLT Club from The Tomato Place in Vicksburg. It’s flat out incredible. I like to believe I could recreate it but I know I can’t. They’ve gotten awards like “best BLT in America” from various organizations but those awards are silly 99.9% of the time. I think this time they are right.

FYI, the place looks like a horrific roadside dump. Therefore, you know the food must be terrific.
See this is why I come to the pack. Noted. Can't wait to try it.

Reactions: DerHntr

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
If y’all aren’t on the Cherokee Purple tomato train, you’re missing out. The name sounds inclusive so maybe it can give y’all the warm fuzzy progressive feeling you crave or just enough of a trigger to keep you happy depending on your stance. Either way, hands down best tomato God ever made.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Sure, I'll get that at a restauant but no way I'm going to that much trouble at the house. Hell, in peak tomato season I often forgo the B & the L. Fresh tomato, Blue plate, Tabasco, salt & pepper.
I'll forgo the T and the L before the B

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020

Vicksburg looks like a horrible roadside dump.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
If you’re not following “Sandwiches of History” on instagram then you don’t know what you’re missing

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
As they say in the Navy, you're not a man until you've been with a man. It's not gay when you're underway.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012

Is that the place on 61 south of town? If so I've been there once and it is great, not fast but great

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Are you kidding me? White nationalist have no spot in our country. Take their asses to Nazi Germany where they belong. No on in this country is better than anyone else just because of their skin tone or heritage. WTH are we even discussing here? If I met a white nationalist, I would spit in his Nazi Face.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login