Former Ole Miss Coach stays in character

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
Are you kidding me? White nationalist have no spot in our country. Take their asses to Nazi Germany where they belong. No on in this country is better than anyone else just because of their skin tone or heritage. WTH are we even discussing here? If I met a white nationalist, I would spit in his Nazi Face.
What is a White Nationalist?

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Is that the place on 61 south of town? If so I've been there once and it is great, not fast but great
Yes. That’s it. Don’t get in a hurry for sure. Plenty of other things to buy while you wait.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Campari tomatoes are better than Romas. They are just smaller, about the size of a golf ball, maybe a little bigger.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Hot take: tomatoes taste awful (sorry, wrong thread)

Garden tomatoes in June and July are fantastic.

I prefer a bacon and tomato sandwich with a little mayonnaise and a decent amount of salt and pepper on the tomato.

Mix in some fried okra soaked in the tomato juice, and that is about as good as it gets

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Are you kidding me? White nationalist have no spot in our country. Take their asses to Nazi Germany where they belong. No on in this country is better than anyone else just because of their skin tone or heritage. WTH are we even discussing here? If I met a white nationalist, I would spit in his Nazi Face.
Sarcasm?

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Creole tomatoes are the best around here and white nationalists hate them. I'm about to dig in to some fresh Roma tomatoes in, of all places, Rome and whatever I can get in Tuscany. BTW, Nazis weren't technically white nationalists. They killed millions of white people. Tuberville is genuinely dumb, btw.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Hot take: tomatoes taste awful (sorry, wrong thread)
smokey GIF

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
If y’all aren’t on the Cherokee Purple tomato train, you’re missing out. The name sounds inclusive so maybe it can give y’all the warm fuzzy progressive feeling you crave or just enough of a trigger to keep you happy depending on your stance. Either way, hands down best tomato God ever made.
I’ve been on the Cherokee Purple train for many years. They are indeed a great tomato. I’ve been growing them for years. It’s an heirloom that has been around for over a century. They are hearty and easy to grow, but they do like calcium. I don’t need bacon or lettuce-just some Bunny Bread and some Hellmann’s and salt and pepper and I’m good to go. My Cherokee Purples are about 3-4 weeks from eating size and my mouth is watering just thinking about eating one!

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Garden tomatoes in June and July are fantastic.

I prefer a bacon and tomato sandwich with a little mayonnaise and a decent amount of salt and pepper on the tomato.

Mix in some fried okra soaked in the tomato juice, and that is about as good as it gets
Comedy Reaction GIF by CBS

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I’ve been on the Cherokee Purple train for many years. They are indeed a great tomato. I’ve been growing them for years. It’s an heirloom that has been around for over a century. They are hearty and easy to grow, but they do like calcium. I don’t need bacon or lettuce-just some Bunny Bread and some Hellmann’s and salt and pepper and I’m good to go. My Cherokee Purples are about 3-4 weeks from eating size and my mouth is watering just thinking about eating one!

I love them and grow them too. Definitely been around a long time, but they've only been known outside a small area in Tennessee for about 30 years.

Tomato growing guru Craig Lehoullier received seed and a letter telling the story of the tomato in the early 90's. He named it Cherokee Purple and got Southern Exposure Seed Exchange to put it in their catalog (great source of seeds for Southern gardens, btw)

...and the rest is tomato history.

I love Cherokee Purple, my nation, but not so much, much of it's government.

Does that make me a Cherokee Purple Anarchonationalist??

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
I enjoy me a good BLT no matter what color bread is used. I believe in bread equality.

Reactions: DerHntr

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Nope. That’s a potato sandwich that you’re drenching in some modified version of comeback sauce. That thing doesn’t deserve the right to use an acronym that would associate it with a BLT.
Tomatoes are just potatoes dressed up in drag. Everyone knows they're fruits.... NTTAWT. But fruits don't go on sammiches. Potatoes on the other hand are hearty vegetables that cause famines when a blight strikes that year's crop.

And it's called fry sauce. Comeback sauce would never go on a BLP. Neither would remoulade or thousand island.

The most noble thing a tomato can do is turn itself into ketchup to be used as some type of condiments or sauce on a potato.

The BLP is the undisputed intercontinental champ of sandwiches. The tater tot po'boy is the world heavyweight champ.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Harvest Grill in Meridian had a Tuna BLT that was the best I’ve had. Toasted marble rye, sesame crusted Ahi tuna, applewood smoked bacon, pepper Jack, L,T, and an Asian slaw.

Dorn hijacking this may be his best contribution to the pack yet

The thought of being in a foxhole with a drag queen is nightmare fuel. 17 whoever said that

I tried purple Cherokees a few years ago with marginal success. I’ll try again with more calcium.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login