Forsythe… why is he starting?

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
If I were the AD, I seriously might threaten to fire Lemonis if he started him again. Why sit Larry to play lane.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Fear not guys. We’ve turned a corner
Jerry Seinfeld Agree GIF

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Add to the fact that We had a freshman and also the worst hitter in the conference 0-2 that inning and just grooved 2 pitches.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
2 errors and a slow toss to 2nd on a tailor made double play that could be considered an error.

He’s awful!!
He's lost it. Absolutely no confidence in himself whatsoever. We're lucky the Sharks didn't put up a big crooked number on us that inning.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I admittedly have not watched as much State baseball over the past year plus, but wasn’t the justification for starting Forsythe his defense? I also remember that he came up with some mighty clutch hits during State’s postseason natty run.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I admittedly have not watched as much State baseball over the past year plus, but wasn’t the justification for starting Forsythe his defense? I also remember that he came up with some mighty clutch hits during State’s postseason natty run.
Clutch hits? No. You might been thinking Leggett.

He’s been a solid defensive ss last two years but has struggled this season. I’ve wonder if he’s been trying to bulk up or something to help with his hitting, and it’s thrown off his fielding abilities.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Yes, he was a defensive guy, which is fine at short stop. Although, he’s never been remarkable. He was solid, made the routine plays. He didn’t suddenly lose the ability to be a competent defender… it’s a mental situation. I understand why Lemonis has tried to stick with him but it’s time to give someone else a shot.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Can Hujsak play middle infield? Mershon can't play 2B and SS at the same time...

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login