Fox’s Big Noon Kickoff has surpassed College Gameday

Fighting Irish.sixpack

Oct 26, 2012
Better production quality, better stories, and better talent.

i wish the SEC would have had a deal with Fox instead of the failing ESPN.

espn fired big and rich from doing the intro over Rich’s support of trump. The new artists suck!

Reactions: Dawg1976

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I was right there with you until the very end. All politics aside, Big and Rich suck.

Reactions: PBRME

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
You’re just upset Lainey Wilson wears a hat better than Big & Rich do…

IMG_6415.jpeg

But I get why you dislike Darius Rucker. Any person who helps make Wagon Wheel more well known is questionable. **

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I miss the song too, but they kept them 16 years. Big and Rich even posted a cordial message thanking ESPN for the time. THere is no evidence they were fired because of that. More than likely it was a cost cutting measure. They fired almost all of their NBA crew too. Was it because all of them are outspoken democrats? Always astounds me for as much as people say they don’s want politics in sports they sure as hell like to discuss politics in sports

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I miss the song too, but they kept them 16 years. Big and Rich even posted a cordial message thanking ESPN for the time. THere is no evidence they were fired because of that. More than likely it was a cost cutting measure. They fired almost all of their NBA crew too. Was it because all of them are outspoken democrats? Always astounds me for as much as people say they don’s want politics in sports they sure as hell like to discuss politics in sports
Yeah, they also fired noted Trump Republican Keyshawn Johnson ***

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Better production quality, better stories, and better talent.

i wish the SEC would have had a deal with Fox instead of the failing ESPN.

espn fired big and rich from doing the intro over Rich’s support of trump. The new artists suck!
I wish we could fire you, because you suck.
I do agree about the new song, bring back Big and Rich.

Reactions: NTDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login