Fragile Cal

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
Apologies if this is as German as Adolph Rupp, but what fragility:

What a pus move by UK/Cal.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Show do hate it for 'em but I think that's pretty schitty of a fan to put up that sign in his face like that. Go ahead and just yell it out and boo. What did Cal do besides blow it off and take the blame for The Suck?

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
Didn't say he couldn' say it or even Yell it. Just don't shine your A$$ with a sign like that.
My thought is that as long as the sign doesn't have obscene language it should be fair game unless it's blocking the view of other fans. In that case, the fan should be given a chance to put it away. Cal is paid an awful lot and taking criticism is part of his job

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Some old blue blood blue hair that gives more money than that dude whined and got him tossed. That's not even close to a good reason to make him leave. It didn't even have his name on it, they were speculating who it was about and read into it what they wanted to. Thin skinned whiners, too many of them in our midst and the numbers growing

Reactions: Dawgg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
My thought is that as long as the sign doesn't have obscene language it should be fair game unless it's blocking the view of other fans. In that case, the fan should be given a chance to put it away. Cal is paid an awful lot and taking criticism is part of his job
Fans objected and security gave him an option to quit or leave. Cal didn't biatch about it even though it was near the court sticking it in his face. Democracy won out.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Critics come with all high profile well paid jobs that is just the nature of the beast. I could be completely wrong, but from I saw and have seen this guy was not obscene or profane in anyway. I mean I saw tons of hats this year in the scoreboard club that said "Run the Damn Ball". Should these people also be asked to remove their hats or leave? Is the sign in bad taste? Maybe. But does it warrant being asked to put it away or leave the game? I don' think so, but then again this is the devils two cents probably not worth much.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login