Freezus’ return

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Probably the better hire for Auburn. Freeze will have those boosters eating out of the palm of his hand. And there's really no such thing as cheating anymore... "Here's $50k of NIL money boys, buy you're own hookers if you want one."

I bet he cries in the press conference though. Full mea culpa right into his personal redemption story.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Probably the better hire for Auburn. Freeze will have those boosters eating out of the palm of his hand. And there's really no such thing as cheating anymore... "Here's $50k of NIL money boys, buy you're own hookers if you want one."

I bet he cries in the press conference though. Full mea culpa right into his personal redemption story.
Hookers would still be illegal.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I'm still rooting for Kiffin to leave to watch the reaction by Ole Miss fans.
You still get to look forward to all the butt hurt rebs that thought he was gone having to backtrack. Only to go through it all again next season...

christmas vacation gift

dawgoneyall

Nov 11, 2007
Looks like Cohen might be pulling the trigger on Freeze. Cant wait to watch that press conference

Looks like there will be a run on red light bulbs in Brimingham, Montgomery and Atlanta.
Hell in alabama being under age isn't against the law.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I spoke to a “reliable” source yesterday and he said that Freeze is heating up and Lane was happy to get raise and wait out the jobs coming open next year..,,Tam and possibly Bama.
If Lane has another 4 loss season or more his stock will fall. He may be at OM for a long time unless we start beating them more regular.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Looks like Cohen might be pulling the trigger on Freeze. Cant wait to watch that press conference

I'm here for every bit of this glorious shitstorm.

Hugh Freeze disgusts me as a homo sapien, but him at Auburn makes me happy.

He'll be lying his azz off to recruits, winning games, then cheating on his wife again, getting caught, pissing off boosters, losing games and getting run out of town by Cohen's replacement. All in the service of his most exalted lord and savior.

Ahh, the wonderful prospects of a Southern Gothic Tragedy...

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004

Jimmy swaggart.gif

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login