Friends in Low Places is your new E3 song…

Mayor of Little London

Dec 26, 2016
And that is why I didn’t want a change. It wasn’t because I loved Don’t stop Believing….it was because I was concerned they would SCREW IT UP!!!!

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
We’ve got to do something about the song. Good grief

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
I really think it should fit the situation. Up or down big, play a feel good song. If game is still in contention play something upbeat to get crowd and players pumped up.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Even the AARP issued a statement that MSU needs to modernize its marketing****

Disappointing on so many levels

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
I really think it should fit the situation. Up or down big, play a feel good song. If game is still in contention play something upbeat to get crowd and players pumped up.

I agree with this.

Before deciding what song to play, we should consider what has happened in the game thus far.

We could come up with a list of various scenarios that may be present at the end of the third quarter and have a song ready to go for each scenario.

Also, I like the idea of playing different songs each week. We shouldn't play the same song every game.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Like this idea...but do we have anybody quick witted enough to chose the songs ?

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I agree with this.

Before deciding what song to play, we should consider what has happened in the game thus far.

We could come up with a list of various scenarios that may be present at the end of the third quarter and have a song ready to go for each scenario.

Also, I like the idea of playing different songs each week. We shouldn't play the same song every game.

This is the answer. Friends in low places would be good for something like when we're getting our asses kicked 42-6 by Alabama

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
So we moved on from 80s white trash to 90s white trash. I guess the next one up will be early 2000s white trash

Uncle Kraker's cover of Drift Away
or
Puddle of Mudd's She Hates Me

Kid Rock's Wasting Time missed out by a couple years, otherwise it's a for sure contender.

Mayor of Little London

Dec 26, 2016

So basically what we do to start the other quarters as well as what we did to
Start the 3rd up until when we started don’t stop believing in that time slot. That’s thinking outside the box!

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012

Maybe we need a decision matrix or flowchart. I wouldn’t want to just trust some gameday experience marketing person to make a judgement call on the fly.

Like start with opponent:
FBS or FCS?
If FBS, P5 or G5?
If P5, SEC or non-Con?
If SEC, is it Alabama or Georgia?

Then match that with a result:
Are we winning or losing?
By more or less than 20?

Then create a song selection to match the situation.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login