Frisco Classic

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Anyone planning on going? Some nice match ups. Just remembering the weather there being less than ideal. Think I might just wait and go to ASU series in Starkville.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone planning on going? Some nice match ups. Just remembering the weather there being less than ideal. Think I might just wait and go to ASU series in Starkville.
It was a cold bastard for baseball in 2019. Cancelled the Sunday game due to cold.

I was originally planning to go when it was announced, but last season really put the damper on my baseball enthusiasm for 23’. If they pull it together I will instead try to bring the whole fam down to The Dude for a regional. We have been to Frisco plenty, need to get the kids to DNF now.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022

Weather is always hit or miss....heck it's 81 today on Jan 10th

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I’m thinking about going and taking the RV. Actually was going to dive into it tonight to see if I can organize the trip.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Been to several games in February in the Dallas area. It can be as cold as shat there, but last year's game in Biloxi was almost as cold. Early March in Frisco will be warmer but the wind may negate the higher temperature.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
It was a cold bastard for baseball in 2019. Cancelled the Sunday game due to cold.

I was originally planning to go when it was announced, but last season really put the damper on my baseball enthusiasm for 23’. If they pull it together I will instead try to bring the whole fam down to The Dude for a regional. We have been to Frisco plenty, need to get the kids to DNF now.
I hung out with the Nebraska players in their hotel on the final Sunday of 2019. We were all disappointed in not getting to play each other. They said it was even too cold for them to play. I told them we had thrown our 2 best pitchers and our 3rd could be very beatable. They said maybe we could schedule a series with each other in the future. Maybe some place like in Biloxi. Good bunch of kids those Cornhuskers!

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

Benny.sixpack

Dec 8, 2008
I live in Frisco, few mins from roughriders park. If anyone is coming and needs any recommendations on anything, let me know.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login