Gabriel Moore

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Does anyone know how many stars Dak had? And who all offered him? Just curious.
LSU late in the game but Dak told his life long team favorite no thanks, I'm stickin' with who offered from the get go. TCU had offered as well.

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
Dak was a 3 star. Moore had 108 tackles, 37 tfl, 12 sacks and four forced fumbles. Doesn't sound too bad for a season. I'm sure we could produce a long list of 3 star guys that were very good players. Hopefully he will be another.
Yep, just a few recent ones

M. Polk
Losoya
B. Watson
J. Johnson
C. Young
A. Reese
C. Smith
J. Walley
D. Johnson (I think)

Reactions: cytubb

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
LSU late in the game but Dak told his life long team favorite no thanks, I'm stickin' with who offered from the get go. TCU had offered as well.
It was a rhetorical question, but that’s for being self-aware enough to see stars don’t make the man.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
It was a rhetorical question, but that’s for being self-aware enough to see stars don’t make the man.
Yep, I get that. I read once that the ratings also take into account how fast the player can make an impact in the starting rotation. Some 3 stars become 4-5 stars once they are developed after a couple of years or so.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Justin Jefferson was a 2 star I saw this morning. 2019 national champion LSU star receiver. Anyways, I sure hope we hear a few more commits today or tomorrow. I try to follow that stuff, even tho it's getting more and more useless. Here today gone tomorrow. Hargrove is in the portal. Like a rotating door now days

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
We knew Hargrove was going out the door several months ago as soon as season ended. No surprise and no loss.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login