Game Thread: Tenn at MSU ladies BB

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Two consecutive inbounds plays we foul them before the ball is even inbounded. Holy crap we are terrible at end of game situations.
Dont Get It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
I agree we were not handling end of game situations very well although some of those “away from the ball” fouls called along with fouls called before a ball is inbounded were quite terrible. I thought Johnson was very good for us tonight and would bet she was the quickest on the court of all players.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I agree we were not handling end of game situations very well although some of those “away from the ball” fouls called along with fouls called before a ball is inbounded were quite terrible. I thought Johnson was very good for us tonight and would bet she was the quickest on the court of all players.

She actually looks like a dude driving to the basket, not me playing church league ball. Impressive.

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
If you are referencing the late game shove under the goal, it should have been intentional foul and maybe even flagrant foul.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Huge win. They've got a solid chance to punch their ticket over the next few games and get back to being a real program.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
If Anastasia can start playing like she did late in this game (less the missed FTs), we are a different team.

We basically did this without our best player (Carter). I thought they might've been completely off the rails after the last two road losses, but a week off recharged the batteries.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
For some reason, the zebras have it in for J. Carter. She can't even look at an opposing player without getting a foul called. She must have bad garlic breath, too, because when she gets close enough to breath on an opponent, boom - there's another foul. Arms straight up in the air, no body contact - boom, another foul!!

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
For some reason, the zebras have it in for J. Carter. She can't even look at an opposing player without getting a foul called. She must have bad garlic breath, too, because when she gets close enough to breath on an opponent, boom - there's another foul. Arms straight up in the air, no body contact - boom, another foul!!
Her game is not that bad so she is constantly fouling. She's a pretty graceful player with shot-blocking ability. There must have been a memo to all zebra squads to watch for her. Now I guess they'll send out one for our coach getting T-ed up

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
She's actually got them playing better ball of late, which means Cohen will definitely be firing her.
I’m impressed with Purcell, but I’d be OK with a “swap” that brings Johnnie back to Starkville.

We win if we keep Sam and we win if Johnnie comes home!

• Sad
Reactions: AROB44
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login