Garbage offense…..

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
Yadda yadda

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
17 you dickhead. It’s just more of the same shlt, we will waste this roster like we did 5 years ago

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
I’m watching Auburn, thorne is very capable and their defense is decent. That’s going to be tough to win on the road.
I hope Barbay doesn’t try to run it up the middle forty times against LSU or any sec defense for that matter.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
The mythical legend of that season. We would have won ONE more game, Florida. That one only because Mullen would have been HERE instead of at Florida. Fitz is one of my all time favorite Dawgs, but he was what he was .
And Kentucky. Don’t be a gomer. Don’t pretend like our offense is working. You can’t type enough capital letters to convince me

Idiotic play calling and scheming

Last edited:

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I’m watching Auburn, thorne is very capable and their defense is decent. That’s going to be tough to win on the road.
I hope Barbay doesn’t try to run it up the middle forty times against LSU or any sec defense for that matter.
They will absolutely beat us, as will Arkansas and aTm. Because we can’t score and suck on offense because our genius head coach

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
And Kentucky. Don’t be a gomer. Don’t pretend like our offense is working. You can’t type enough capitol letters to convince me
Using THAT example hurts your argument. It would have been one more win because he would have been our coach instead of theirs. Of all the laughable "facts" that have become
Gospel among many MSU fans, that one is THE most laughable. Our offense now sucks against anyone with a pulse, just like it has for the last three years. Don't pretend it was a championship winning juggernaut under
Leach, because it wasn't. Last year was the closest it came, and that wasn't close either. Zona is a lot better than last year. We are about the same. The schedule sucks in that respect. The un winnable games are all at home. The majority of the toss ups are on the road. 6 wins tops, and I said that three weeks ago.

Reactions: Dawgzilla2

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Using THAT example hurts your argument. It would have been one more win because he would have been our coach instead of theirs. Of all the laughable "facts" that have become
Gospel among many MSU fans, that one is THE most laughable. Our offense now sucks against anyone with a pulse, just like it has for the last three years. Don't pretend it was a championship winning juggernaut under
Leach, because it wasn't. Last year was the closest it came, and that wasn't close either. Zona is a lot better than last year. We are about the same. The schedule sucks in that respect. The un winnable games are all at home. The majority of the toss ups are on the road. 6 wins tops, and I said that three weeks ago.
Go look at the box score. We won off turnovers. Our offense sucks

I feel bad for the defense. A win is a win, but it doesn’t bode well for the future

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
They will absolutely beat us, as will Arkansas and aTm. Because we can’t score and suck on offense because our genius head coach
I’m not seeing the road wins ? This sec schedule is going to be interesting and probably brutal. Best chance at a win I’d say is Kentucky at home. Auburn on the road is going to be tough. Forget a and m.

the trouble is going to be on offense sec defenses can shut down the run and allot of pressure is going to be on the passing game, with this offense I’m not seeing that working out.

on defense I don’t see a pass rush and our secondary is very suspect.

tough sledding

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You need somebody to cut that rope for you this morning at 1:00 a.m. because I'm 100% sure somebody will lend a hand to accomplish that
I’m sure they would. Our offense would still stuck, regardless of your opinion of me

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
y

you’re better than this @IBleedMaroonDawg You see the truth here

I’m near the end of my rope as far as giving a shlt
We did win. They are having a much worse night in Bammer, which makes me very happy.

You are all taking this life too seriously. You never get out of it alive anyway.

I can wait till Monday of LSU week to be miserable. It's too early for me to quit.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
We did win. They are having a much worse night in Bammer, which makes me very happy.

You are all taking this life too seriously. You never get out of it alive anyway.

I can wait till Monday of LSU week to be miserable. It's too early for me to quit.
Nope, I also am old enough to not this bother me.

But I can certainly point out the obvious.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
They scored 14 points against a Sirmon defense and Thorne had less than 100 yards. Where do we find these people?

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
They scored 14 points against a Sirmon defense and Thorne had less than 100 yards. Where do we find these people?
Did you watch the game ? I did. Thorne is a decent athlete, calm, good arm and Freeze can draw up the plays. Their defense is pretty good also. I didn’t say they were great, I said that’s going to be a tall order to beat them on the road for This team. and it will be.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Did you watch the game ? I did. Thorne is a decent athlete, calm, good arm and Freeze can draw up the plays. Their defense is pretty good also. I didn’t say they were great, I said that’s going to be a tall order to beat them on the road for This team. and it will be.
I guarantee you the Auburn board is having the same discussions as we are about their offense.

Reactions: patdog

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Still trying to figure how where Creed was yesterday?
Shows he played but I don’t recall seeing him and he certainly didn’t wasn’t targeted.
WTF ??

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
Shows he played but I don’t recall seeing him and he certainly didn’t wasn’t targeted.
WTF ??
This.

In the first two games, it seemed like we tried two completely different offenses. I wish we'd figured out who we are on offense in spring practice, but hopefully, the coaching staff is learning from the games and have better ideas for next Saturday.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
WTF ??
Tulu got more of those touches. That's gonna be the tough part if Barbay gets conservative and hands it off to the back 25 times. Not getting enough touches to the slot. We weren't spreading the ball around running or passing. Back to croom west coast pro style offense minus under center all the time.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Season prediction.... which we all know college football is not linear... may be the offense and secondary gets better.... but for fun, after two games....

We may win at USC and beat UK at home. Maybe.... beat Auburn. But Auburn will get better. We will beat USM and WMU. So 6-6. Unless we miraculously get much better.

3-2 Dawg

Jun 6, 2023
Auburn was lucky they didn’t get beat by multiple scores. I’ve seen some freezing cold takes from you but this is the iciest. You also have a weird double standard when assessing other teams and State. Go outside and play forts or something

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Auburn was lucky they didn’t get beat by multiple scores. I’ve seen some freezing cold takes from you but this is the iciest. You also have a weird double standard when assessing other teams and State. Go outside and play forts or something
Auburn did get lucky.
Cal Should have won that game!

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Tulu got more of those touches. That's gonna be the tough part if Barbay gets conservative and hands it off to the back 25 times. Not getting enough touches to the slot. We weren't spreading the ball around running or passing. Back to croom west coast pro style offense minus under center all the time.
We are overcorrecting. All the mouth-breathers have been crying about RuN bALLz MoAr but they don't realize that the opportunities for big runs where there due to the Air Raid spreading the field out. Did Leach need to run the ball more? Yes. Has the Domehead Squad and mouth-breathers focused too much on a 20% issue and now swung the pendulum too far? Yes.

This is why we should have kept the offensive staff intact from last year, and made incremental changes.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
We are overcorrecting. All the mouth-breathers have been crying about RuN bALLz MoAr but they don't realize that the opportunities for big runs where there due to the Air Raid spreading the field out. Did Leach need to run the ball more? Yes. Has the Domehead Squad and mouth-breathers focused too much on a 20% issue and now swung the pendulum too far? Yes.

This is why we should have kept the offensive staff intact from last year, and made incremental changes.
Key is balance and athleticism.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Auburn’s offense had one good drive. Their other touchdown drive was about 25 yards after they recovered a fumble. Auburn was extremely lucky to win that game. Cal missed three field goals and had a fumble return for a touchdown wrongly taken off the board because the officials ruled the Auburn runner down before the fumble. Cal should’ve won that game by two touchdowns.

Reactions: BoDawg.sixpack

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Auburn’s offense had one good drive. Their other touchdown drive was about 25 yards after they recovered a fumble. Auburn was extremely lucky to win that game. Cal missed three field goals and had a fumble return for a touchdown wrongly taken off the board because the officials ruled the Auburn runner down before the fumble. Cal should’ve won that game by two touchdowns.
Right. Still,doesn’t change what I posted. They will be tough to beat on the road

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Auburn was lucky they didn’t get beat by multiple scores. I’ve seen some freezing cold takes from you but this is the iciest. You also have a weird double standard when assessing other teams and State. Go outside and play forts or somethin
Go play forts ?

sorry officer, are you here to police our posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login