Gents, it doesn't look like this place is going to make it. There are still posts from 8 days ago on the first page.

paladin181

Joined Aug 28, 2014
Jan 17, 2022
On3 should give Steve Cook a little cash to come in here and revive it. I think a few stories about the Tahoe peeling out would be just what this place needs.
Enforcement of draconian rules does that to a board. People want to have a little fun, and only be policed when things get out of hand. These guys are the fun police.

STAND

Aug 5, 2022
What's funny is On3 mods coming to everybody's homeboard to announce this board as their response to "hearing from members." Um, mods, I don't think this is what everybody was asking for.

It's like you ordered a Rivals mainboard off of Wish.

DirtyMikeAndTheBoys

Sep 6, 2022

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Go back to homeboard mouth breather
This isn't tMB, you'd be wise to run back to it. I processed half of those posters a decade ago. I'm a survivor of tBB. I'm the cockroach that the nuclear bomb known simply as "Garcia" couldn't kill. I'm known by many names, and if you don't want "Smokeyvols11 Daddy" to be added to the list then you should stfu and go stand in the corner. You're out of your depth.

Someone tell this mf... @Ichabod @Bigwilly64 @Watty @whateverhopeandpraysnewhandleis

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
This isn't tMB, you'd be wise to run back to it. I processed half of those posters a decade ago. I'm a survivor of tBB. I'm the cockroach that the nuclear bomb known simply as "Garcia" couldn't kill. I'm known by many names, and if you don't want "Smokeyvols11 Daddy" to be added to the list then you should stfu and go stand in the corner. You're out of your depth.

Someone tell this mf... @Ichabod @Bigwilly64 @Watty @whateverhopeandpraysnewhandleis
Speed is a boss. A true bb warrior. Sure his pronouns change once a week but hey, what family doesn’t have an uncle Ginger?

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022

You forgot to drop a Vols, *****

Smokeyvols11

Aug 2, 2022

You can process deez nuts

Oct 14, 2021
Welcome. Is tbb dead yet?
Depends on your definition of dead. Right now the most active thread is two Bama fans creating a flame thread about (high school) class of 2024 quarterbacks in May of 2023. Place is dead so far if you don’t find that sort of stuff interesting.

Did you people come from 24/7? It’s like you all know each other, but in an ‘interstate strip club regulars’ kind of way.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Depends on your definition of dead. Right now the most active thread is two Bama fans creating a flame thread about (high school) class of 2024 quarterbacks in May of 2023. Place is dead so far if you don’t find that sort of stuff interesting.

Did you people come from 24/7? It’s like you all know each other, but in an ‘interstate strip club regulars’ kind of way.
Sorry tbb has been the blue board for so long I didn’t think about it as a name for the big board.
Yeah, I think most of the UGA/Bama guys came over here from 247 recently.
You’ll have to explain a little more about ‘knowing each other in an interstate strip club regulars kind of way.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022

There's no point in trying to keep tBB or tMB alive. No point in navigating to two different sites.

You ***** keep whining about the mods instead of breaking them. Make the threads you think are interesting ya fuggin dork.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login