Georgia demanding Atlanta Journal to disavow such negative statements on their programs

Man_A_War

Jan 10, 2023
Never seen anything like this before. i guess because newspapers are a thing of the past and credibility for such media outlets is lacking

Reactions: dp rtr

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Yeah the AJC’s hit piece was pretty embarrassing. It was similar to Al.com’s Brandon Miller coverage. Clearly just for clicks with no real substance. If you want to mention that UGA has a speeding in cars problem, okay. I get it. But to insinuate what they did about sexual assault is an embarrassment to journalism.

Last edited:

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021
Yeah the AJC’s hit piece was pretty embarrassing. It was similar to Al.com’s Brandon Miller coverage. Clearly just for clicks with no real substance. If you want to mention that UGA has a speeding in cars problem, okay. I get it. But to insinuate what they did about sexual assault is an embarrassment to journalism.

I appreciate this because I hate what the media tried to do to B Miller.

But in the world of NIL, these College athletes are low level pros and the media will treat them as such.

paladin181

Joined Aug 28, 2014
Jan 17, 2022
Gotta keep it under the rug. Too much support for UGA in Georgia, and the AJC was going to feel the pinch from everyone; advertisers and subscribers alike. Can't kill the milk cow, you know.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Gotta keep it under the rug. Too much support for UGA in Georgia, and the AJC was going to feel the pinch from everyone; advertisers and subscribers alike. Can't kill the milk cow, you know.
The entire piece was ripe full of bs. There is no permissive culture nor is there proof or evidence of the claims made in the article. AJC is doing their best to save face which is why they gave a half apology. The writer in question has a history of fabricating and embellising his work.

As far as the AJC there is no coming back from this as far UGA fans go unless they retract the entire thing. But their political leanings won't allow them to do so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boom82 and dp rtr

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login