Give Will a grade for tonight

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
The Arizona QB throws four interceptions and some of our fans were saying how well he did and how they wish he played for us. Will throws for nearly 500 yards but throws a controversial interception and loses a fumble where he got hit as he was throwing, and those same fans give him a C+ and B- grades. There is literally nothing he can do to please some people.

Reactions: josebrown

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Just a question but if you're giving Will an A or A- what do you give Rattler? A++++?
Exactly You cant have 3 turnovers and get an A. The last 2 games the other teams QB is a lot better than Will and played better than Will. We have to have a mobile QB in that can stretch the field with his arm.
That being said defense is just awful and shouldn’t be.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Exactly You cant have 3 turnovers and get an A. The last 2 games the other teams QB is a lot better than Will and played better than Will. We have to have a mobile QB in that can stretch the field with his arm.
He's likely better but he also wasn't relied on as much. He got to hand off a lot. He threw about a third fewer passes than Will and had a better running game. The law of averages says that the more one throws, the more likely a pick happens. Will stretched the field a lot with his arm. And Lee shouldn't have fought at Gettysburg. I give Lee a F for his leadership at Gettysburg.

MaxwellSmart

May 28, 2007
B. Will played his best game but he still missed some receivers and is a fumble waiting to happen if he tries to run. Last night was on the defense. The On-line is just as bad. The only thing that helped them last night is the USCe defense is almost as bad as ours.

Reactions: patdog

muddawgs

Aug 22, 2012
B+

Rogers did a lot better passing with some zip on the ball and did a lot better job of reading the defense. I don't mind the turnovers because he was trying to make plays. I still question the fumble. If that's Bama QB, it's an incomplete pass.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Don't fool yourself. Our defense is awful but theirs is only marginally better.
Yes. Their defense is marginally better and they beat us by a touchdown because they scored 37 freaking points. Defense totally to blame for that loss.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

The other teams QBs in the last two games were both highly regarded transfers who will likely go in the first 3 or 4 rounds of the NFL draft.

No, Will is not that, never has been. We've had one of those in 40+ years.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login